Windows 10: Windows 10- Can't open Microsoft Store or communicate with Microsoft Support

Discus and support Windows 10- Can't open Microsoft Store or communicate with Microsoft Support in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am having an issue .... I acnt bring uo the microsoft store or have ANY communication with microsoft support on my pc. Can someone help? Code:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by synnsavage, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10- Can't open Microsoft Store or communicate with Microsoft Support

I am having an issue .... I acnt bring uo the microsoft store or have ANY communication with microsoft support on my pc. Can someone help?

Code: 0x80131500

Cv:6YtMe688tE2/0bpD

* Moved from msn/accounts

* Original title: Windows 10 home

:)

synnsavage, Jul 17, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft Botches Up UEFI Support for Windows 7 on ASUS Motherboards

Windows 10- Can't open Microsoft Store or communicate with Microsoft Support [​IMG]

Microsoft suggests updating to Windows 10 to patch Windows 7
    • Tweet
    • Facebook
    • Google plus
    • Send to
    9 Comments

MICROSOFT HAS confirmed a potentially lappy-borking problem that it won't be fixing, because Windows 7.

Woody Leonhard, the respected Windows columnist, points to a problem involving Asus motherboards, which also appear rebadged in a variety of other manufacturers' machines, and the activation of UEFI Secure Boot for Windows 7 in a patch KB3133977.

Short version: install update, welcome to Borksville, population you.

Both Asus and Microsoft acknowledged the problem. Microsoft entitled the article "BitLocker can't encrypt drives because of service crashes in svchost.exe process in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2", but we prefer to just call it "Trevor for brevity."

The firm's advice was that it's an optional update, leave well alone, you'll be fine, or alternatively turn secure boot off.

Then Microsoft did a silly, silly thing.

It moved the update from 'optional' to 'recommended' and anyone who reads this site regularly will know what happens when Microsoft does this. That's right boys and girls - it makes it automatically install, unless you've specifically told your machine not to.

So now, if you have one of the affected motherboard and you keep your security updates automatic like wot Microsoft recommends, then your machine will stop working properly.

We should add it's not permanently bricked, but it will take some mucking about in the BIOS to fix and that's a pain even for an experienced computer user.

Microsoft has, by offering a workaround, suggested heavily that it won't be fixing the problem, though we have asked the question, so expect a response in about a fortnight.

But the real kicker is this piece of advice: "Note The Secure Boot feature is supported in Windows 10. To learn more about the security advantages of this feature and about the upgrade path from Windows 7 to Windows 10, go to the following Windows website"

Holy toledo, this company really knows how to rub people up the wrong way.

After all - if the advice is to manually avoid the update or move to a version of the operating system where there's virtually no control over updates, then Microsoft is dealing in massive contradictions.

A more cynical site would suggest that it's yet another example of Microsoft running Windows 7 into the ground and adding built in obsolescence to encourage quicker updates. But we're not that sort of site.

Its the patching to force secure boot that is the problem win 7 does not support secure boot
    hence it borks systems and well microsofts answer is Cactus >your Asshole > insert

from the inquirer

dorsetknob, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10- Can't open Microsoft Store or communicate with Microsoft Support

Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10- Can't open Microsoft Store or communicate with Microsoft Support

1. Windows 10- Can't open Microsoft Store or communicate with Microsoft Support - Similar Threads - Can't open Microsoft

2. Can't open the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open the Microsoft store: I bought a new PC and the Microsoft store can't open. I tried to run the command on the Windows Powershell, and the following is the response:Get-AppXPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 + Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach...
  3. Can't open Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Microsoft Store.: "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more information.The problem is that the windows store wont open, it has the same above problem, when I click it it will close immediately!...
  4. Can't open Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Microsoft Store.: "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more information.The problem is that the windows store wont open, it has the same above problem, when I click it it will close immediately!...
  5. Can't open Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Microsoft Store?: As of a couple of days ago I can't open Microsoft store or any other apps downloaded from the store. I've tried pretty much every suggestions given, like uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft store which doesn't seem to work because I keep getting this error message in...
  6. Microsoft store can't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store can't open: I can't find my Microsoft Store in my setting. My Microsoft Store can't launch so I try to reset it. But I can't find my Microsoft Store in my setting. So how can I to fix it?...
  7. Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support: I am awaiting a call from Tier Two technical support on a printer connectivity issue and have a case # but have not received promised call. This is the second missed call and the first one was identified as not being recorded in the tier one technical support case report or...
  8. Can't open the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open the Microsoft store: I cmsuddenly can't open the Microsoft store. I've tried everything including running codes in powershell, resetting the Microsoft store, creating a new user, etc. submitted by /u/wesl_o1 [link] [comments]...
  9. Microsoft Store can't open

Microsoft Store can't open: can't open microsoft store with Code: 0x80131500 CV: x4MbA/kJQEikMuhO, any solution ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-open/58baca91-c522-4ced-8997-86e56524bda6
  10. Can't open Microsoft Store.

Can't open Microsoft Store.: Hello. I reset Windows a couple of days ago, and since then I have been unable to open the Microsoft Store. I have tried live chat support twice, but this was functionally useless as both times they gave a few basic options that didn't work and then disappeared. Any help...