Windows 10: windows 10 can't ping through 127.0.0.1

Discus and support windows 10 can't ping through 127.0.0.1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; just add a line in drivers/etc/hosts:127.0.0.0 dbhostthen ping this address:> ping dbhostthen no response what is wrong???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HuiDENG4, Jan 27, 2022.

1. HuiDENG4 Win User

windows 10 can't ping through 127.0.0.1

just add a line in drivers/etc/hosts:127.0.0.0 dbhostthen ping this address:> ping dbhostthen no response what is wrong???

:)

HuiDENG4, Jan 27, 2022
  2. chew Win User

changed reg from 0 to 1

i followed all steps and wmware15 still woudnt start. i've changed the registry from 0 to 1 and worked like a charm

3. System Reserved Partition on Disk 1 not Disk 0

The results were the same as before: Windows is installed in a single 477 GB partition on Disk 0 and the System Reserved is in a 500 MB partition on Drive 1. The rest of Drive 1 is unallocated. This is identical to the configuration I had when I asked the
    question.

The Media Creation Tool used to created the install ISO DVD is v. 10.0.14393 downloaded on 12/13/2016.

I followed your instructions:

• I selected Drive 0 and deleted the existing Windows partition.
    • I clicked New and Apply. Windows then formatted Drive 0 as a single primary partition.
    • The existing System Reserved partition was still on Drive 1.
    • So I deleted the System Reserved partition on Drive 1 and the just created Primary partition on Drive 0
    • I then selected Drive 0 and clicked New and Apply again. Same result a single Primary partition on Drive 0. Drive 1 was left unallocated.
    • Upon completion of the install
      • Windows occupies about 15 GB in the only partition on Drive 0
      • The 500 MB System Reserved partition was placed on Drive 1
      • The rest of Drive 1 is unallocated.

How can I get the System Reserved partition to be placed as the Partition 1 on Drive 0 with Windows installed in Partition 2?

Thanks.

Bill

B_Phillips, Jan 27, 2022
  4. windows 10 can't ping through 127.0.0.1

switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since
    the SSD is Disk 1 the Ubuntu install goes directly to Disk 0 because Disk 0 is first on the list. How can I switch the two Disks so my SSD drive is Disk 0? Thanks.

Katie Witkin, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

windows 10 can't ping through 127.0.0.1

1. windows 10 can't ping through 127.0.0.1 - Similar Threads - can't ping through

2. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  3. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  4. windows 10 can't ping through 127.0.0.1

windows 10 can't ping through 127.0.0.1: just add a line in drivers/etc/hosts:127.0.0.0 dbhostthen ping this address:> ping dbhostthen no response what is wrong??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cant-ping-through-127001/a35e3212-db07-46eb-91a0-7005b28366cb
  5. windows 10 can't ping through 127.0.0.1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 can't ping through 127.0.0.1: just add a line in drivers/etc/hosts:127.0.0.0 dbhostthen ping this address:> ping dbhostthen no response what is wrong??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cant-ping-through-127001/a35e3212-db07-46eb-91a0-7005b28366cb
  6. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  7. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  8. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

9. I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0: [IMG] Hello I try to install windows on my laptop but him can not read the hdd, I try to clean the hdd, but nothing, I go in to the cmd and type :Diskpart and disk list, the device is showing me only the USB with windows and disk 0, I try again to clean disk 0 and nothing is...
  10. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...