Windows 10: Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game

Discus and support Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't remove minecraft beta from my game, have tried everything that i can, because of this problem am unable to play with my granddaughter. We are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by g-ma bev, May 11, 2020.

1. g-ma bev Win User

Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game

I can't remove minecraft beta from my game, have tried everything that i can, because of this problem am unable to play with my granddaughter. We are both very disappointed. I'm older than most so probably missing something. I went through xbox insider and un-enrolled, reinstalled game and it was still beta, tried multiple times. Then tried the command prompt word for word, reinstalled still Beta!!! Can someone please help?

:)

g-ma bev, May 11, 2020

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, May 11, 2020
  4. Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game

1. Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game - Similar Threads - can't remove minecraft

2. Can't opt out of minecraft beta Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't opt out of minecraft beta Windows 10: Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta Windows 10 version. I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'.I reinstalled Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub, but that didn't help....
  3. Can't opt out of minecraft beta Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't opt out of minecraft beta Windows 10: Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta Windows 10 version. I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'.I reinstalled Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub, but that didn't help....
  4. Minecraft windows 10 Removed from Owned games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 Removed from Owned games: I bought Minecraft for windows 10 on December 3rd 2019. If I go to the Microsoft website and look at my order history it shows I have bought and owned the game. I even played it for a long time but now when I go to play it again it says "unlock full version" when I click sign...
  5. Help grandma Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help grandma Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game: I can't remove minecraft beta from my game, have tried everything that i can, because of this problem am unable to play with my granddaughter. We are both very disappointed. I'm older than most so probably missing something. I went through xbox insider and un-enrolled,...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: A couple of years ago, I claimed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Beta since I owned the Java edition. But about a week ago, I factory reset my computer to get rid of years junk in my downloaded folder and deleted Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I went to download it again,...
  7. Can't get Minecraft RTX beta

Can't get Minecraft RTX beta: Hello, I wanted to try out the new RTX feature in Minecraft but unfortunately it won't update to the beta version. I followed all necessary instructions and my system meets the required specs RTX 2060, Ryzen 5 2600x, 16GB RAM. Drivers are up to date. I signed up for the...
  8. I can't leave the Beta on Minecraft for Windows 10 Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't leave the Beta on Minecraft for Windows 10 Help!: So, I wanted to test out the new Bee Update on Minecraft... so I enrolled in the Beta. Then when I went to unenroll from the beta. I followed the instructions but regardless I am still in beta. and I waited for 30-60 minutes and restarted my PC and reinstalled Minecraft but i...
  9. Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC

Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC: I currently subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but when attempting to download games to my PC, when over the "Install" button, my mouse cursor changes from an arrow to a red, circular "do not enter" symbol. After clicking on the "..." next to the "Install" button, I choose...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4 mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4 mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta...: On PC1 Account, I had Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4, purchased on 02/2019 for $26.99. But the non-beta version mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta v1.12.0.6 on the PC1 Account. The PC1 Account is the only account on the PC with Minecraft. On the PC1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uninstall minecraft beta windows 10

2. cant leave minecraft beta