Windows 10: Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize windows!

Discus and support Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize windows! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have problem with my windows explorer, I can't minimize or resize windows. It's always full size and only what I can do about it is closeing it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shuguy, May 17, 2019.

1. Shuguy Win User

Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize windows!

Hi,

I have problem with my windows explorer, I can't minimize or resize windows. It's always full size and only what I can do about it is closeing it. Aside with these two problems the third one is about slow loading windows, other programs works normal.

So far I tried resolve that problem by:

1. Checking if Tablet Mode is off (it is + windows won't switch it back to tablet mode, only desktop now).
    2. sfc scan
    3. Window > Properties > Normal Mode(not max or min size)
    4. Multitasking settings (I tried to turn off and then on it, nothing changed)
    5. Video card drivers looks like they are up to date
    6. Tried to run all windows in separate processes (Files Explorer Options)
    7. I removed TeamViewer as well becuase I read somewhere it fixed problem for user

Dunno what to do more... I logged on another user in my PC and problem was the same. I still can't resize or minimize windows.

:)

Shuguy, May 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 17, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize windows! - Similar Threads - Can't resize minimize

2. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out: I am using Win 10 normal startup in msconfig. Weird problem all the minimize, maximize, resize and close buttons for all application's dialog boxes as well as Chrome tabs 'x' buttons are greyed out and disabled. I have run sfc /scannow, dism restorehealth, scanned with MS...
  3. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out: I am using Win 10 normal startup in msconfig. Weird problem all the minimize, maximize, resize and close buttons for all application's dialog boxes as well as Chrome tabs 'x' buttons are greyed out and disabled. I have run sfc /scannow, dism restorehealth, scanned with MS...
  4. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't Resize Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Resize Windows: One day I was trying to drag something into another folder and I usually just make the file explorer window smaller so i can drag it into the big one. But now this doesn't work! It doesn't work with any app. If you don't know what i'm talking about if you click the top of an...
  6. Can't Resize Windows

Can't Resize Windows: One day I was trying to drag something into another folder and I usually just make the file explorer window smaller so i can drag it into the big one. But now this doesn't work! It doesn't work with any app. If you don't know what i'm talking about if you click the top of an...
  7. Windows File Explorer will not resize or minimize

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows File Explorer will not resize or minimize: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yammz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkjuse/windows_file_explorer_will_not_resize_or_minimize/
  8. Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize widnows!

Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize widnows!: Hi, I have problem with my windows explorer, I can't minimize or resize windows. It's always full size and only what I can do about it is closeing it. Aside with these two problems the third one is about slow loading windows, other programs works normal. So far I tried...
  9. Applications screen is minimized and cannot be resized.

Applications screen is minimized and cannot be resized.: Hello. Lately I have problem with using some applications/software/games. I uploaded 2 screenshots to show what exactly I mean. One of it is a game and the other is a software. I can hear the game's music on the background but I cant resize it or make it full screen. I...
  10. Can't resize apps except to minimize or maximize

Can't resize apps except to minimize or maximize: A few days ago, the windows for my apps stopped allowing me to resize them. I can minimize or maximize the windows, but nothing in between. 21014

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant minimize window windows 10

2. cant minimize windows

3. why cant i minimize anything

4. why cant i minimize windows 10,
  5. windows 10 cant access minimize maximize windows,
  6. cant minimize windows 10,
  7. why cant i maximize a window,
  8. cant minimize window,
  9. why cant i minimize windows edge,
  10. i cant minimize my window,
  11. why cant i minimize windows,