Windows 10: Windows 10 can't right-click on start menu

Discus and support Windows 10 can't right-click on start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I have been having an issue for some time with no solution. I currently have a Razer Basilisk v3 mouse, and when I right-click on the START icon,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carver, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Carver Win User

Windows 10 can't right-click on start menu

Hello,I have been having an issue for some time with no solution. I currently have a Razer Basilisk v3 mouse, and when I right-click on the START icon, the mouse moves a few pixels up and to the right. It will keep doing this every time I right-click until it moves itself off the icon and will start working again.This has happened with other mice as well. I have reinstalled Windows less than a week ago. I have tried everything I can think of from numerous forums with no luck. I have run SARA, FixWin, you name it. I also don't have any NCH software installed.Am I the only one with this issue? T

:)

Carver, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jul 30, 2022
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, Jul 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 can't right-click on start menu - Similar Threads - can't right click

2. Right-click on start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click on start menu: When I right-click on the Start menu in Windows 10, it brings up the options menu and when I select Task manager nothing happens. This also happens when I try to select Device Manager, Event Viewer, Disk Manager, Computer Manager, Windows Powershell and Admin, and File...
  3. Right-click on start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click on start menu: When I right-click on the Start menu in Windows 10, it brings up the options menu and when I select Task manager nothing happens. This also happens when I try to select Device Manager, Event Viewer, Disk Manager, Computer Manager, Windows Powershell and Admin, and File...
  4. Right-click on start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 can't right-click on start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 can't right-click on start menu: Hello,I have been having an issue for some time with no solution. I currently have a Razer Basilisk v3 mouse, and when I right-click on the START icon, the mouse moves a few pixels up and to the right. It will keep doing this every time I right-click until it moves itself off...
  6. Windows 10 can't right-click on start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 can't right-click on start menu: Hello,I have been having an issue for some time with no solution. I currently have a Razer Basilisk v3 mouse, and when I right-click on the START icon, the mouse moves a few pixels up and to the right. It will keep doing this every time I right-click until it moves itself off...
  7. Windows 10 start menu right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start menu right click: Hi, Recently I reset my laptop and tries to restore the backup. But in between the restoration process it turned off so i restarted it again this happened 3-4 times so I again restarted the restoration process. Now when i right click the start button I see 4 times each...
  8. Start Menu - Right-Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu - Right-Click: Hello,In the "Start Menu" there are two types of icons - one is a square with a folder icon on it, the other is a square with the program's icon.Now 'folder icons' have no right-click sub-menu, the others with a program icon have a right-click sub-menu.In the sub-items of a...
  9. Right click Start Menu

Right click Start Menu: Last few insider builds (not necessarily because of it) Most of items in Start menu's just don't do anything. Command prompt/, Disk management, Device manager, Task manager etc. Other shortcuts for them work, each one when started from anywhere else works. I made links for...
  10. Can't right click on empy spaces on the start menu

Can't right click on empy spaces on the start menu: Since this started out as me trying to customize the start menu, I guess I'll post this here. If the mods feel another place is more appropriate, please move this thread there. I've seen screen shots of people right clicking on empty spaces of the start menu to go to...