Windows 10: Windows 10 cant search

Discus and support Windows 10 cant search in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, i recently got windows 10 and had that black screen cursor thing but i fixed it as one of these threads had a solution but anyway the Search the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amarkey10, Jul 29, 2015.

1. amarkey10 Win User

Windows 10 cant search

Hey, i recently got windows 10 and had that black screen cursor thing but i fixed it as one of these threads had a solution but anyway the Search the web and Windows wont work, when i click it nothing happens and i can't type anything. Please if anyone knows how to fix this it would be much appreciated *Smile

:)

amarkey10, Jul 29, 2015

2. Unable to enter keys

Sir,

i am using windows 10 OS and I am unable to type on search bar ,cant able to type a wifi password and cant use keys in calculator

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Cortana & search]

SHUBHAMKANKURTE, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Sbas_84 Win User
    I cant get Windows 10 to search for programs anymore and calendar stop working

Old title: I cant get Windows 10 to search for programs anymore.

I cannot search for excel and other programs. I cant seem to get the calendar working. It is much worse than windows 8. I am so sick of windows 10. Cortana doesn't work it is just not working properly at all.

Sbas_84, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 cant search

1. Windows 10 cant search - Similar Threads - cant search

2. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  3. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  4. In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...: When booting up my PC today I saw that my search box is now a bar so I tried to change it but it is only showing off or on how do I fix this?...
  5. In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...

In Taskbar settings I cant change the look of the search bar it is only showing if I can...: When booting up my PC today I saw that my search box is now a bar so I tried to change it but it is only showing off or on how do I fix this?...
  6. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  7. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  8. Cant folder search pdf files in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant folder search pdf files in Windows 11: used to be able to do a windows 10 folder search into contents of a pdf file ......... but now it cannot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-folder-search-pdf-files-in-windows-11/0694a5d6-5ade-419d-a3e6-cf6106ffe8cf
  9. Cant folder search pdf files in Windows 11

Cant folder search pdf files in Windows 11: used to be able to do a windows 10 folder search into contents of a pdf file ......... but now it cannot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-folder-search-pdf-files-in-windows-11/0694a5d6-5ade-419d-a3e6-cf6106ffe8cf
  10. What should I do i cant click the windows and search tab at the left corner of my laptop i

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What should I do i cant click the windows and search tab at the left corner of my laptop i: I cant click the windows and search bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-i-cant-click-the-windows-and/a9c8e599-0cfc-473b-b3c0-f98d4a4f8d1d