Windows 10: Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops

Discus and support Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Big problem here. Let me first explain that I've tried every way possible to talk to someone at MS live via phone or web chat, but that doesn't seem... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Dr_Cornelius, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops

Big problem here. Let me first explain that I've tried every way possible to talk to someone at MS live via phone or web chat, but that doesn't seem possible anymore. I can't even request support from help.microsoft.com. I put in my issues in the field, it gives me links which don't help, and nothing else happens. I click 'Contact a Microsoft Support Agent' and it takes me back to help.microsoft.com. An endless loop. I tried the Virtual Agent and requested a live person. It says 'We need a little more info to continue' and asks me to sign in even though I'm already signed in with my MS accou

:)

Dr_Cornelius, Jul 2, 2021
  2. scopio Win User

PC goes into an endless BOOT loop

Boot loop
    Dell Inspiron 530
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
    AMD Athlon 64 dual core
    4GB DDR2
    EVGA Graphics Card
    PC showed no sign of powering on,
    Removed graphics card
    Disconnected HDD and DVD/CD ROM
    Tested the power supply unit with multi meter all voltages are OK
    Removed CMOS battery and replaced with new battery
    Replaced the graphics card and connected the HDD and the DVD/CD ROM
    The pc powered on and could hear the beep as normal, had the message Diskette drive 0 seek failure, went into the BIOS disabled the Floppy A [1.44, 3.5 in.]
    Set the BOOT device priority to;
    First Hard Disk
    Second CD ROM
    Third Removable
    Fourth Hard Disk although there isn’t a fourth HDD
    I am confused as on the HDD Group Boot Priority it states “1 3rd Master: WDC WD5000AAKS-75YGA0" which is my only HDD that has ever been installed with Windows plus data and applications.

Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops [​IMG]

Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops [​IMG]

The problem I have now is that the BOOT sequence goes into a loop and does not load Windows but instead after each loop the screen shows that there is NO SIGNAL and the pc starts again and the splash screen displays but the pc goes into the same loop over and over again with no other message.
    Any help with sorting this endless loop and getting the pc to load Windows would be most appreciated. *Wink

scopio, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops

Signing Out in endless loop, Windows 10

I'm having the same problem. I tried to convert to a new local administrator from a Microsoft sign in and my computer is in an endless loop.

BrendaMcCrea, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops

1. Windows 10 Can't Sign In on PC with PIN - Endless Loops Upon Endless Loops - Similar Threads - Can't Sign PIN

2. Verification endless loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification endless loop: Hi Iv'e been trying for moths to grant consent to my kid as memeber to use his new PC. Never occured. Yesterday spent over 2 hours chatting with a Microsoft help desk memeber case 1046503066We tried removing the account, creating a new one for my kids, etc etc everything...
  3. Verification endless loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verification endless loop: Hi Iv'e been trying for moths to grant consent to my kid as memeber to use his new PC. Never occured. Yesterday spent over 2 hours chatting with a Microsoft help desk memeber case 1046503066We tried removing the account, creating a new one for my kids, etc etc everything...
  4. Verification endless loop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Sign in - Endless loop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in - Endless loop.: I turn on computer and get the first splash screen, I hit enter so I can enter my password, however, this is we’re the problem starts. After I hit enter the screen that appears shows my user name but no rectangular box to enter my password. It just has the words sign in. I...
  6. Endless boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless boot loop: My wife's Dell has now gone into an endless boot loop with a BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO blue screen error. At one point I was able to get into the windows auto recovery screen but now I can not even get that far. Now I know my best option is to make a boot USB and run the...
  7. WDO endless loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WDO endless loop: I’m stuck in an endless loop by running the windows defender offline scan... how can I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdo-endless-loop/812aad9f-07d4-4a05-9568-de9fc47a3ec4
  8. Endless BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless BSOD loop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bear_Maniac [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esv8na/endless_bsod_loop/
  9. Windows 10 endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 endless loop: Hello, Windows 10 did its ordinary update by itself and after that my cpu run 100% all the time. So i decided to get it back to older version, but now my laptop is in endless loop. It is really frustrating. I can't do nothing except accessing to command line prompt when i...
  10. Endless start loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Endless start loop: Have just installed 10 on a spare drive and installed that drive into my Sandy Bridge and the machine is now going through an endless loop of start up. I can hear it make some sort of noise as if something wants to go and I have again tried the machine with the old 7...