Windows 10: Windows 10 - can’t sign in

Discus and support Windows 10 - can’t sign in in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, juat bought a new PC with windows 10. Problem is i cant sign into my MS account. My password is accepted 1st time but then im asked to re-enter a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LeeArnold3, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - can’t sign in

Hi, juat bought a new PC with windows 10. Problem is i cant sign into my MS account. My password is accepted 1st time but then im asked to re-enter a 2nd time to which im met with a password incorrect message. My password is correct and i can sign in on all my other devices but not windows 10

:)

LeeArnold3, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 - can’t sign in

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - can’t sign in

1. Windows 10 - can’t sign in - Similar Threads - can’t sign

2. I can’t sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t sign in: Hi I’m having a problem signing in. The day before this I was trying to go back to password to sign in and when I restarted my pc to see if it changed it still said pin and so I used my pin and it says your credentials could not be verified and when I click change my pin it...
  3. Can’t sign into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into my account: I turned my computer off and turned it back on. Whenever I sign in it says “we can’t sign in right now” or something along those lines. I’ve tried everything Microsoft said and nothing worked. The last time I was on my computer I tried changing the users name folder in...
  4. Can’t sign in with a Microsoft account – Error 0x8000704ec on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t sign in with a Microsoft account – Error 0x8000704ec on Windows 10: If when you attempt to sign-in with Microsoft account on UWP apps on Windows 10, you receive the error message Can’t sign in with a Microsoft account with error code 0x8000704ec, then this post is intended to help you resolve the issue with the most suitable solutions. When...
  5. “We can’t sign you in to your account” error message keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “We can’t sign you in to your account” error message keeps popping up: So this morning when I started my PC this weird bug happened which whenever I clicked on the login screen it went black and then went back and it kept doing it. So I clicked and it went black and then I held the power button down until my PC shut off. I’m pretty sure this is...
  6. Can’t sign into pc

Can’t sign into pc: I have no idea what is happening, but none of my passwords are working at all for my laptop. I can’t even connect to wifi because it asks for my windows login and i don’t even know that. Does anyone know a fix this is so annoying submitted by /u/Malfaria11 [link]...
  7. I can’t sign in to Microsoft instead on a local account.

I can’t sign in to Microsoft instead on a local account.: I’m on a local account and I want to sign in with Microsoft instead but I can’t. submitted by /u/8Decpamposh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5jdds/i_cant_sign_in_to_microsoft_instead_on_a_local/
  8. Windows 10 Laptop Can’t Sign In

Windows 10 Laptop Can’t Sign In: Rather than giving me a place to input a pin, the login screen has a sign in button. After pressing it it has me sign in to my MS account and requests me to set up a pin. When I attempt to enter a new pin, the keys on my keyboard don’t work when they work for everything else....
  9. Windows 10 many keys not working - can’t sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 many keys not working - can’t sign in: I was using my computer when suddenly a lot of my keys wouldn’t work. I decided I would restart my computer to see if that would work. When I got to my sign in page some of the keys I needed wouldn’t work so I couldn’t sign in. Anybody know how I can bypass the sign in page?...
  10. Can’t connect to VPN due to “windows security” sign in

Can’t connect to VPN due to “windows security” sign in: For some reason, windows won’t let me connect to my VPN and prompts me with a windows security sign in, I enter my Microsoft account info the computer forced me to sign up with, and it tells me it’s incorrect. Any ideas? I have no clue why I need to enter random account...