Windows 10: Windows 10 can't start correctly

Discus and support Windows 10 can't start correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows shows up an error screen that windows couldn't start correctly. I tried resetting the computer but it told me that the pc does not have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by At_1912, Aug 1, 2021.

1. At_1912 Win User

Windows 10 can't start correctly

Windows shows up an error screen that windows couldn't start correctly. I tried resetting the computer but it told me that the pc does not have an administrator account. I tried accessing safe mode from start up settings but it returned me to the same error screen. The start up repair also failed.

:)

At_1912, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Windows 10 can't start correctly

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 can't start correctly

1. Windows 10 can't start correctly - Similar Threads - can't start correctly

2. Windows did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows did not start correctly: hii cant open windows without it saying windows did not start correctly and i seen some tutorials on yt but i dont know the password to my ms account thats loged is there anything i can do?...
  3. Windows did not start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows did not start correctly: hii cant open windows without it saying windows did not start correctly and i seen some tutorials on yt but i dont know the password to my ms account thats loged is there anything i can do?...
  4. Windows Wont Start Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Wont Start Correctly: Whenever I boot up windows it will enter a screen that says "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried using system restore, scaning drivers, and startup repair. It wont even let me into safe mode to try to delete corrupted files....
  5. Windows Wont Start Correctly

Windows Wont Start Correctly: Whenever I boot up windows it will enter a screen that says "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried using system restore, scaning drivers, and startup repair. It wont even let me into safe mode to try to delete corrupted files....
  6. Windows not starting up correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not starting up correctly: Hey guys,Recently in the past weeks ive been having trouble with my PC as firstly when i start up my PC like usual, its opens the ASUS loading screen which it normally does than instead of proceeding to the windows login screen to ask for me to sign in. My monitor turns into...
  7. Windows 10: Windows did not start correctly

Windows 10: Windows did not start correctly: So I got a message after doing a driver update but not on Windows it was something else I can't remember and I had to restart, so I did. It then did not boot into windows 10 and was having a loop I got booted into recovery mode where I looked on videos on how to solve this...
  8. Windows 10: Windows did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Windows did not start correctly: So I got a message after doing a driver update but not on Windows it was something else I can't remember and I had to restart, so I did. It then did not boot into windows 10 and was having a loop I got booted into recovery mode where I looked on videos on how to solve this...
  9. Windows 10: Windows did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10 not starting up correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not starting up correctly: Yesterday, while browsing the internet, windows told me that there were problems with my drive and i restarted to fix them but after "fixing c:", the computer restated and said "Fixing C:". After finishing it restarted and automatic repair kicked in but it "could't fix the...