Windows 10: Windows 10 can't start correctly

Discus and support Windows 10 can't start correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows shows up an error screen that windows couldn't start correctly. I tried resetting the computer but it told me that the pc does not have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by At_1912, Aug 1, 2021.

1. At_1912 Win User

Windows 10 can't start correctly

Windows shows up an error screen that windows couldn't start correctly. I tried resetting the computer but it told me that the pc does not have an administrator account. I tried accessing safe mode from start up settings but it returned me to the same error screen. The start up repair also failed.

:)

At_1912, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Windows 10 can't start correctly

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 can't start correctly

1. Windows 10 can't start correctly - Similar Threads - can't start correctly

2. Can't start Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't start Windows 10: Hello, Today while playing my computer crashed, I was able to boot Windows, but the use of gpu and the sound system were disabled. Restarting the system did not fix it. I tried CHKDSK in recovery mode, after that when I boot the system everything seemed fine. Then a Windows...
  3. Windows 10 not starting up correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not starting up correctly: Yesterday, while browsing the internet, windows told me that there were problems with my drive and i restarted to fix them but after "fixing c:", the computer restated and said "Fixing C:". After finishing it restarted and automatic repair kicked in but it "could't fix the...
  4. Windows 10 can't display curved correctly.

Windows 10 can't display curved correctly.: Hi, I recently ran into these issues: windows 10 can't display curves correctly. It makes curves in a strange way. Look at these icons: [ATTACH] This is an example of what I'm saying. Those icons should be a circle. The same thing happens when I record with xbox...
  5. I can't install Windows 10 correctly

I can't install Windows 10 correctly: Hi, I've just built a computer and I've been trying for days to install windows 10. The problem ia that after the installation is completed ans it restarts to finish the process it gets a blue screen and doesn't boot up anymore. Also I get different bsod codes each time, but...
  6. Your Pc did not start correctly Windows 10

Your Pc did not start correctly Windows 10: My Laptop occur an error 0xc0000102 so I follow the instructions on windows support and clean booted my Pc. After restarting my Pc, the screen says “Your PC did not start correctly”....
  7. .exe files not starting correctly - "Windows Installer" starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .exe files not starting correctly - "Windows Installer" starts: Spent yesterday trying to get Win 10 v. 2004 working. Finally gave up & reverted to v. 1909. Everything seems to work, except for a couple of applications that don't start - instead a "Windows Installer" window opens with the message "Preparing to install", while the...
  8. can't download window 10 updated....the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150004

can't download window 10 updated....the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150004: please advice. thank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-window-10-updatedthe-application-was/a7cf463d-3c88-460c-9370-183c0ee9bc6b
  9. pc not starting correctly

pc not starting correctly: I just got this pc a year ago and last night I restarted it before i went to sleep and there was a update so i just left it with my monitor turned off and i tried to turn it on today but it just shows me this page that reads "Automatic Repair, your pc did not start correctly"...
  10. The application is not starting correctly

The application is not starting correctly: I was trying to install tencent gaming buddy emulator. it's installed perfectly. But now downled the game and it's showing " the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. Please help me with that, I tried it second time, but it's showing again and again.[ATTACH]...