Windows 10: Windows 10 can't updateto the newest version.

Discus and support Windows 10 can't updateto the newest version. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey y'all, So I recently wanted to update my Windows 10 1909 to the newest version to fix some bugs. I tried everything but keep coming back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jens van der Borg, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 can't updateto the newest version.

Hey y'all,

So I recently wanted to update my Windows 10 1909 to the newest version to fix some bugs.

I tried everything but keep coming back to

Windows 10 can't updateto the newest version. a85b98b6-d43c-4c8b-ab5d-1272bfa87cf0?upload=true.png

0x800F0830 0x20003

I've tried;

Clean Install using Windows Media Creation Tool

Windows media creation tool upgrade.

Deleting Anti Virus,

Command Prompt net stop wuauserv etc,

I can't use Windows Update in settings.

Windows 10 can't updateto the newest version. 11cd04d2-9b59-4eaf-8445-933db6803b9e?upload=true.png

I have full control on my pc
    Windows 10 can't updateto the newest version. 0f877c9f-63be-47eb-8fd7-d385165e7173?upload=true.png

But don't know what to do.

Kind regards,

Jens

:)

Jens van der Borg, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 6, 2021
  4. EntropyZ Win User

Windows 10 can't updateto the newest version.

Windows 10 issues!

I had a similar issue but it only happen on older hardware, Windows would install the stock drivers which would make it nearly impossible to access the internet. Luckily I had newest Intel and Realtek NIC drivers that ran perfectly on Win 10 x64 1607 version, installing those fixed my that problem.

This also can happen on a non-fresh install of WIn 10, when you try to boot from a different computer/motherboard, after a single failed boot, Windows will try to re-detect and re-install all of the drivers, which definitely won't be the most stable or newest.

I tried everything, flushing cache, resetting router, uninstalling the device completely from the list, removing the LAN connection entirely, none of those helped.

EntropyZ, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 can't updateto the newest version.

1. Windows 10 can't updateto the newest version. - Similar Threads - can't updateto newest

2. Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?: I have been a subscriber to Winaero Tweaker for years, but I cannot download the newest version. Can somebody give me instructions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-the-newest-version-of-winaero/873c5400-7f87-4cc8-8353-bf29ba762c0b
  3. Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?: I have been a subscriber to Winaero Tweaker for years, but I cannot download the newest version. Can somebody give me instructions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-the-newest-version-of-winaero/873c5400-7f87-4cc8-8353-bf29ba762c0b
  4. Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. the newest version of wind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the newest version of wind: Hello hope u doing well So i installed windows 10 pro and i find out that the version is 1803 and i wnat to download 21h2 (the latest version of windows) I tried to download it from the settings and it didn't update so any solution submitted by /u/houssem21 [link]...
  6. Cant update to newest Windows version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update to newest Windows version.: Hey! I've been running into this problem for a while now but now I need to actually resolve it so I can do something. When I try to update it will get to a point where it will restart and say "Undoing changes made to your device". I have looked in the update history after...
  7. Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows: Got a major problem today. i just update my GeForce GTX 1050 Ti driver to the latest last week. and just update windows to latest update posible today. and suddenly my graphic drivers is not compitible with windows. i cant reroll to previous version of windows because...
  8. Newest version windows 10 1903

Newest version windows 10 1903: so my boyfriend on his laptop he just got the 1809 version. of windows 10 Do you think its just a matter of time before he gets the new 1903 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-version-windows-10-1903/8455a770-9816-49e8-876b-510d802e5049
  9. I can't update to the newest insider preview version 138362.1

I can't update to the newest insider preview version 138362.1: When I was updating my Windows to 138362, there was an error... [ATTACH] It came out a window and said: [ATTACH]come So is there any solution to fix this issue? Please help me. Thanks!...
  10. Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....: Still getting the below message on my user account even with Mbam rules downloaded and applied. Doesn't happen on Admin account , i guess i have to download Mbam rules for the "user account" as well . I uninstalled correctly and restarted as requested but still seeing...