Windows 10: Windows 10 capped at 150Mbps (direct cable to router or wifi), Apple Laptops get full...

Discus and support Windows 10 capped at 150Mbps (direct cable to router or wifi), Apple Laptops get full... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Two of my Apple Laptops get full 500Mbps via WiFi and my Windows 10 PC cannot get past 150-170Mbps … This limit for PC is both on WiFi and Direct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/biosckon, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 capped at 150Mbps (direct cable to router or wifi), Apple Laptops get full...

Two of my Apple Laptops get full 500Mbps via WiFi and my Windows 10 PC cannot get past 150-170Mbps …

This limit for PC is both on WiFi and Direct cable connection to ISP Router.

So definitely not ISP or router. Something in my Windows 10 PC...

Tried turning on/off the TCP autotuninglevel - no effect.

Tried TCPOptimizer - no effect.

And yes reboot after every change.

PC: HP ZBook 15 G3WiFi: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260LAN: Intel Ethernet I219-LM

Any tips?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/biosckon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/biosckon, Mar 19, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Cable Modem/router + Personal router

Yes, I suggest you disable the cable modem Wifi.

NavyLCDR, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Connecting wifi to physical router for ethernet cable use

Hello folks,

This is not exactly Windows 10 issue but a networking issue that I need some help with.

I am in a situation, where I need to use ethernet cable connection but there is no physical ethernet port to connect to, but there is ample wifi. I have this pocket router, Amazon.com: TP-LINK TL-WR702N Wireless N150 Travel Router, Nano Size, Router/AP/Client/Bridge/Repeater Modes, Up to 150Mbps, USB Powered: Computers Accessories which I think can be used for this purpose. I just want to confirm, it is indeed possible.

Many thanks in advance.

crackhammer, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 capped at 150Mbps (direct cable to router or wifi), Apple Laptops get full...

Cable Modem/router + Personal router

Are you suggesting that I disable the cable WiFi which I can. Then the only WiFi that I would be betting is from my Asus Router. What do you suggest?

cyclone3211, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 capped at 150Mbps (direct cable to router or wifi), Apple Laptops get full...

1. Windows 10 capped at 150Mbps (direct cable to router or wifi), Apple Laptops get full... - Similar Threads - capped 150Mbps direct

2. Windows 10 WIFI Router is Not Working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 WIFI Router is Not Working?: Hello to Community, My Name is Emily and i am here to Tell you that my Windows 10 WIFI Router is not Working Properly. When I Connect my Mobile with USB Threatening and Turn the Data On then It Start Working But on the Hotspot the Device not Working Properly. Kindly Help....
  3. Lan cable is not recognized but directly at the router already?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lan cable is not recognized but directly at the router already?: The lan cable on my laptop is no longer recognized. But only in my room. If I connect it directly to the router via LAN it works smoothly. Operating system is Win 10. Router is a Fritzbox. Lan Kabel wird nicht erkannt aber direkt am Router schon?
  4. Cable Modem/router + Personal router

Cable Modem/router + Personal router: My cable company provides a box that is a modem & router. I also use my own router attached to the cable modem. I have done nothing to the cable box except attach a cable from my router to it. Do I need to "Bridge" the cable router or can I use the WiFi from it along with the...
  5. New Laptop Monopolizes WiFi Router

New Laptop Monopolizes WiFi Router: I recently bought a new laptop (HP, Windows 10). This PC appears to mess up my WiFi router so that my cell phone and my old laptop (Dell, Windows 10) can’t connect. If they’re already connected when I turn on the new PC, the connection is broken – not always instantly, but...
  6. wifi capping

wifi capping: hi i am asking for help because it looks like my computer is capping my WiFi speeds, i used to get 60-100mbs download speed but the last two months i have only gotten 0-12mbs and i have checked everything even switched WiFi adapters and my PC is the only device this happens...
  7. What is windows 10 wifi direct password for my laptop

What is windows 10 wifi direct password for my laptop: i turned on internet wifi on modem on and connected to it on my laptop. My laptop name "DESKTOP-QLAUDBQ" connected the INTERNET THROUGH WIFI INTERNET.... it shows in network and sharing centre, name : l"local area connection* 4" Description : "Microsoft wifi direct virtual...
  8. wifi router

wifi router: I just changed my user name & and password on my router and no I'm locked out! Can this router be reset to the default user name & password? the router is a Sagemcom fast 5260...
  9. Wifi-Router

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi-Router: Hi i'm 17 I don't know a lot about computers I got this Windows 10 desktop on Christmas, Yea won't lie about it. I have been having trouble with connection to games ever since I moved to the basement I did a speed test and my ping is 8, Download 36Mbps, and upload is...
  10. Connecting wifi to physical router for ethernet cable use

Connecting wifi to physical router for ethernet cable use: Hello folks, This is not exactly Windows 10 issue but a networking issue that I need some help with. I am in a situation, where I need to use ethernet cable connection but there is no physical ethernet port to connect to, but there is ample wifi. I have this pocket...