Windows 10: Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV

Discus and support Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, last days I am struggling with mirroring PC (Win 10) to Samsung TV 7 series. When I press WinKey + K I don't see TV in list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cripledcarforcriples, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV

Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV -lhtrENlyp2roWwRJ3E_hp-hIB8zTPQwKT1KlWvhTCA.jpg

Hello,

last days I am struggling with mirroring PC (Win 10) to Samsung TV 7 series. When I press WinKey + K I don't see TV in list of devices. Tried to add new device in settings - windows wont find TV eitherway..

https://preview.redd.it/40cu9talfmn...bp&s=defca82be8fdb0ee2cffe19e4a4fabef546ebefd

TV is connected to LAN via cable same as the PC to the router. PC is definitely capable of miracast

dxdiag in short: Miracast Available, Driver Model: WDDM 2.7

------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 3/17/2021, 11:35:46 Machine name: NZXT Machine Id: {C760FB6C-07E8-4F0B-9747-F8EF5A2C0F23} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19041) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) .... Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8 DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.0546 64bit Unicode .... --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device (POST) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_1C0310DE&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 14212 MB Dedicated Memory: 6052 MB Shared Memory: 8160 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported .... Driver Model: WDDM 2.7 Hardware Scheduling: Supported:True Enabled:False

In the image is output from Get-NetAdapter | Select Name, NdisVersion

https://preview.redd.it/rptm5l72fmn...bp&s=e88359d0767695446e2548402bd58d07ef1caa4e

I've tried all of these advices: https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-wont-connect-samsung-tv/ , I did network reset, updated GPU driver, got latest LAN driver, TV has latest firmware. What I could do is only "Cast..." from Chrome but that's not enough for me.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/cripledcarforcriples
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cripledcarforcriples, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Jeddie Win User

Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Thanks Bree.

The other similar thread to this says 'Cast to' used to work to a Samsung TV but now it doesn't. This would imply something is 'wrong' with our Win 10?

Can anyone suggest some more troubleshooting steps to try to determine what the issue is?

Jeddie, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV

Windows 10 CAST Connection to Samsung Smart TV failed

I tried casting a move from Windows 10 PC on to my Samsung Smart TV. Initially I connected my WiFi enabled Samsung M5570 Smart TV through Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Windows 10 readily recognized the TV and I was able to CAST
    my Windows 10 screen to my Samsung TV. However, later I disconnected and tried to reconnect the same device again, but Windows 10 could not detect my TV. The search is going never ending. What I should do? [I am able to remove and reconnect my TV many times
    via my Android Mobile using CAST feature.]

PattabiramanRamanathan, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV

1. Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV - Similar Threads - Casting Samsung

2. Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.: I have Samsung Q9 and Q90 Televisions and neither are discoverable by my Windows 11 laptop. Samsung have recently updated the firmware on these TV's but refuse to admit it is their problem and are certainly not willing to do anything about it. Other TV's in the house Samsung,...
  3. Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.: I have Samsung Q9 and Q90 Televisions and neither are discoverable by my Windows 11 laptop. Samsung have recently updated the firmware on these TV's but refuse to admit it is their problem and are certainly not willing to do anything about it. Other TV's in the house Samsung,...
  4. Samsung Tv freezes when I try to cast my pc on it to play games. I already tried contacting...

Samsung Tv freezes when I try to cast my pc on it to play games. I already tried contacting...: For about 3 months now, I have been having issues with my laptop and Samsung tv. I used to be able to cast my laptop no problem. No lag. But now every time I cast my pc to my tv. It shows a black screen or it shows the game but it freezes and glitches with blocky glitches. I...
  5. Samsung Tv freezes when I try to cast my pc on it to play games. I already tried contacting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Tv freezes when I try to cast my pc on it to play games. I already tried contacting...: For about 3 months now, I have been having issues with my laptop and Samsung tv. I used to be able to cast my laptop no problem. No lag. But now every time I cast my pc to my tv. It shows a black screen or it shows the game but it freezes and glitches with blocky glitches. I...
  6. Can't wirelessly cast Win11 to Samsung Q80

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't wirelessly cast Win11 to Samsung Q80: My Samsung Q80 65 TV isn't wirelessly screen sharing with my PC. When I search for available TVs, I get to see other Samsung models from neighbors Q60 Series 55, 5 Series 43, for example, but not mine. I've been struggling with this for months. This same TV worked perfectly...
  7. Can't wirelessly cast Win11 to Samsung Q80

Can't wirelessly cast Win11 to Samsung Q80: My Samsung Q80 65 TV isn't wirelessly screen sharing with my PC. When I search for available TVs, I get to see other Samsung models from neighbors Q60 Series 55, 5 Series 43, for example, but not mine. I've been struggling with this for months. This same TV worked perfectly...
  8. Cast windows 11 to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast windows 11 to samsung tv: Hi I am trying to cast my windows 11 to my samsung smart TV. The PC and the TV are connected to the same wifi network. My PC is not detecting the Samsung TV as a, display in the cast settings. I also tried to use my samsung galaxy tab but still my pc fails to detect the same....
  9. Cast windows 11 to samsung tv

Cast windows 11 to samsung tv: Hi I am trying to cast my windows 11 to my samsung smart TV. The PC and the TV are connected to the same wifi network. My PC is not detecting the Samsung TV as a, display in the cast settings. I also tried to use my samsung galaxy tab but still my pc fails to detect the same....
  10. Windows 10 to Samsung TV cast not displaying any image.

Windows 10 to Samsung TV cast not displaying any image.: So I went through all the online checks and nothing is working. I can connect to my TV through wireless display no issue. The TV shows my mouse and plays my sound. But it will not display any images or games or window. If I pull any type of window into this display it shows...