Windows 10: Windows 10 Catch 22

Discus and support Windows 10 Catch 22 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is a warning to those trying to download Windows 10. Microsoft has built an interesting Catch 22 into Windows 10. Get this: if your computer does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CJBruce, Oct 22, 2022.

1. CJBruce Win User

Windows 10 Catch 22

This is a warning to those trying to download Windows 10. Microsoft has built an interesting Catch 22 into Windows 10. Get this: if your computer does not already have Windows 10, you cannot download Windows 10 to your computer. So, if you decide to listen to all those warnings that you should stop using Windows 7 and transfer to Windows 10 you are out of luck unless you have a second computer that is running Windows 10 - then you can download 10 to that computer and transfer it to the computer running 7. But how many of us have two PCs at home - one running 10 and one running 7?.

:)

CJBruce, Oct 22, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Catch 22

Delta6326, Oct 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Catch 22

1. Windows 10 Catch 22 - Similar Threads - Catch

2. Windows 11: Copilot is gaining more Windows management options (with a catch)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11: Copilot is gaining more Windows management options (with a catch): Microsoft released a new Insider build for its Windows 11 operating system to the Canary channel yesterday. This new build is all about improving the Copilot AI in Windows. One of the main points of criticism leveled against Copilot in Windows is its lack of Windows control...
  3. Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...: Windows Defender did not catch hacked software, the hacker typed the message while I was using software from Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-not-catching-hacker-on-computer/d69330db-2c4a-48ee-8188-aad4f4ccbdba
  4. Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...: Windows Defender did not catch hacked software, the hacker typed the message while I was using software from Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-not-catching-hacker-on-computer/d69330db-2c4a-48ee-8188-aad4f4ccbdba
  5. Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Can someone help me catch a cyberbully?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me catch a cyberbully?: I am being abused on social media forums I only read in the past, like Quora and Reddit. I used to be mad, but now I am a year into this. I have been tormented by someone who must hate me. Its too long a story to write out, but there has to be someone who knows about how to...
  7. Can someone help me catch a cyberbully?

Can someone help me catch a cyberbully?: I am being abused on social media forums I only read in the past, like Quora and Reddit. I used to be mad, but now I am a year into this. I have been tormented by someone who must hate me. Its too long a story to write out, but there has to be someone who knows about how to...
  8. Why is my computer being attacked by Microsoft Ransomware for pin recovery, a catch 22 with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer being attacked by Microsoft Ransomware for pin recovery, a catch 22 with...: My computer is locked out by some kind of Microsoft Ransomware, it is stuck in an infinite loop and will not recover to be able to login via pin, password or finger print, who do I have to pay to get my files back? Why is Microsoft not addressing this as a serious issue. My...
  9. Why is my computer being attacked by Microsoft Ransomware for pin recovery, a catch 22 with...

Why is my computer being attacked by Microsoft Ransomware for pin recovery, a catch 22 with...: My computer is locked out by some kind of Microsoft Ransomware, it is stuck in an infinite loop and will not recover to be able to login via pin, password or finger print, who do I have to pay to get my files back? Why is Microsoft not addressing this as a serious issue. My...
  10. Blue Screen of Death, didn't catch stop code. What do I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death, didn't catch stop code. What do I do now?: I recently updated the drivers of my mobo's chipset when trying to troubleshoot a separate issue. That issue has been resolved, but now I'm blue screening when gaming. I have the .dmp file on my desktop, what do I do now?...