Windows 10: windows 10 causes my 40 inch Vizio D Series to turn off for 10 to 15 seconds when I am on...

Discus and support windows 10 causes my 40 inch Vizio D Series to turn off for 10 to 15 seconds when I am on... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My daughter purchased a 40 inch Vizio TV for me the day after black Friday. I have been using my Lenovo desk top computer to watch Netflix and use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarrellAnthony, Feb 17, 2019.

1. windows 10 causes my 40 inch Vizio D Series to turn off for 10 to 15 seconds when I am on...

My daughter purchased a 40 inch Vizio TV for me the day after black Friday. I have been using my Lenovo desk top computer to watch Netflix and use the internet. It was working great. I use a HDMI cable to interface them. Last weekend or weekend before I had an audio issue that I reported. While watching Netflix the sound was 3 seconds behind out of sync with the video. The next morning the problem was corrected. However a new problem began happening. While I am on the internet the TV shuts down while I am on the internet. The TV just turns off and then turns back on after 10 seconds. I took the TV to Best Buy who did a Software update but that did not solve the problem. I realized that when I was watching on Netflix the TV operates normally and does not turn off and then back on. However as soon as I go back to the internet reading news and science articles the problem starts occurring again. Sometimes it turns off for 10 or 15 seconds and then it turns back on. I am wondering that maybe an update on windows 10 may be the cause of the problem. I would appreciate it very much if you can look into this problem for me.

email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

DarrellAnthony, Feb 17, 2019
  2. InhexSTER Win User

PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 causes my 40 inch Vizio D Series to turn off for 10 to 15 seconds when I am on...

Delta6326, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 causes my 40 inch Vizio D Series to turn off for 10 to 15 seconds when I am on...

1. windows 10 causes my 40 inch Vizio D Series to turn off for 10 to 15 seconds when I am on... - Similar Threads - causes inch Vizio

2. When I open my camera after 10, and 15, second my laptop camera automatically turning off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open my camera after 10, and 15, second my laptop camera automatically turning off...: When I open my laptop camera after 10,15 second my laptop camera automatically turning off and on i followed all steps including windows, update bios update, camera uninstall and many more but my problem not resolved....
  3. When I open my camera after 10, and 15, second my laptop camera automatically turning off...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I open my camera after 10, and 15, second my laptop camera automatically turning off...: When I open my laptop camera after 10,15 second my laptop camera automatically turning off and on i followed all steps including windows, update bios update, camera uninstall and many more but my problem not resolved....
  4. When I open my camera after 10, and 15, second my laptop camera automatically turning off...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on: When Windows is turned on, the monitor goes blank for 2 seconds, and then turns on. it looks very tense, it feels like he is reconnecting. it all started after reinstalling windows, it didn't happen before. new drivers. everything is fine with the monitor, new, the computer...
  6. monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on: When Windows is turned on, the monitor goes blank for 2 seconds, and then turns on. it looks very tense, it feels like he is reconnecting. it all started after reinstalling windows, it didn't happen before. new drivers. everything is fine with the monitor, new, the computer...
  7. monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...: Hi so recently i upgraded my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 and yesterday when i turned it on it turned on but it was black screen i turned it off and turned it kn again it turned on now alaways i have to turn it off and on again to make my laptop work please tell me a...
  9. My Windows 10 desktop screen is sporadically turning on and turning off ~10 seconds -...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 desktop screen is sporadically turning on and turning off ~10 seconds -...: Hello to Whomever is Reading This, I really need some help. I have no one to help me. My family is in PA and I'm in Los Angeles. I must have done something inadvertently to my Windows Home Desktop Computer a few days ago. I lost all my tabs but will have to take the time to...
  10. Camera in Windows 10(surface book 2 15 inch)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera in Windows 10(surface book 2 15 inch): I would like to be able to open the camera to use it as a mirror quickly before meetings etc, but when I do if I need to actually do something with my hair the image confuses me because when I raise my right hand it's on the left side of my screen. I thought there was a way...