Windows 10: Windows 10 causes Outlook 7 to no longer work

Discus and support Windows 10 causes Outlook 7 to no longer work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I know that you don't support Outlook 2007. However, this is a support issue with Windows 10. How can I still have the functionality that I had in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BruceJosephs, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 causes Outlook 7 to no longer work

I know that you don't support Outlook 2007.

However, this is a support issue with Windows 10.

How can I still have the functionality that I had in Outlook 7 prior to WIndows 10 installation.

I used to be able to click on links and they would open.

I am not changing from Outlook 7. At the moment, I need to resend the email to another gmail account to click on the links.

Bruce Josephs

Personalised Luggage Tags

:)

BruceJosephs, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 12, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Windows 10 causes Outlook 7 to no longer work

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 causes Outlook 7 to no longer work

1. Windows 10 causes Outlook 7 to no longer work - Similar Threads - causes Outlook longer

2. The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.: The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works. It got broken several month ago. Also, why use a left click to bring it up when every else uses a right click?!...
  3. The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.: The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works. It got broken several month ago. Also, why use a left click to bring it up when every else uses a right click?!...
  4. Saving image from outlook no longer works

Saving image from outlook no longer works: Have an issue where when you open an attached picture from outlook, it won't auto save to "saved pictures." Worked fine until an update in October. MS Photos is the default image handler. Used to open an email, double click the attached picture, it would open MS Photos...
  5. MIcrosoft Outlook no longer works after the August 2019 Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MIcrosoft Outlook no longer works after the August 2019 Windows 10 update: Hello, I recently uploaded and installed the Windows 10 update. Since the installation I get a send/receive error 0x8004010F: Outlook data file cannot be accessed. When I check the account settings the default setting is the pst file associated with the email address....
  6. Outlook 2010 No Longer Works in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2010 No Longer Works in Windows 10: Hello, I recently "reset" my PC with a clean install of Windows 10. When I went to reinstall my Outlook 2010, it wouldn't let me set up my account. I get this: [ATTACH] Then, when I select "Work Offline" I get this: [ATTACH] Then, it prompts to enter the...
  7. Hotlinks no longer work in Outlook.

Hotlinks no longer work in Outlook.: I'm the administrator with all permissions. I've ssearched everywhere and tried many things but nothing has worked so far. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotlinks-no-longer-work-in-outlook/b4f63e94-8379-4a86-aa4c-5e3251bb8c5e
  8. November 7 Windows 10 Outlook outage

November 7 Windows 10 Outlook outage: More of a request that a question. I hope someone might post info regarding a solution to this problem. I discovered that I can do search for "log in outlook e-mail" When I do press "log in", I get my e-mail. At least this. One of the entries in Microsoft...
  9. SyncToy no longer works on upgrade from Windows 7 to 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SyncToy no longer works on upgrade from Windows 7 to 10.: I liked SyncToy. It will not work with Windows 10. I can't find a replacement that I like. When I looked up the specifications, it is not supported in Windows 10. To Microsoft: Please upgrade SyncToy to work with Windows 10....
  10. Windows 7 games no longer work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 games no longer work in Windows 10: I am a Windows Insider Preview user. As of the last build, my FreeCell game icoin no longer opens the game. I had been playing it for several months after downloading "Windows 7 Games with patcher", but in the latest Insider Preview build ( 11102.rs1_release.160113-1800) the...