Windows 10: Windows 10 Cd Broken

Discus and support Windows 10 Cd Broken in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Yea just like subject reads.. I got windows 10 Pro 64 bit but the actual cd itself is broken.. is there way i can replace the cd, Also stupid... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Noixqt, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Noixqt Win User

Windows 10 Cd Broken

Yea just like subject reads..

I got windows 10 Pro 64 bit but the actual cd itself is broken.. is there way i can replace the cd,

Also stupid question (I am sure i know the answer) But i can download Win Pro 10 64Bit from Microsoft website and use the key i have right (Yes?)

:)

Noixqt, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Read Write Broken CD/DVD Functions.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Suggest you to completely reinstall the cd/dvd driver and check if that helps.

Follow these steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.

• In the list of devices, you should see cd/dvd rom drive.

• Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".

• In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.

In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
    option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Cd Broken

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Cd Broken

1. Windows 10 Cd Broken - Similar Threads - Broken

2. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  3. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  4. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  5. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  6. Pc broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc broken: Everytime i try to reinstall windows, it works. I run chkdsk /f qnd it tells me it will do it when the system restarts. Everytime i restart the system it wont boot back into windows and it goes into a automatic repair loop. Ive tried to reinstall multiple times and i allways...
  7. Pc broken

Pc broken: Everytime i try to reinstall windows, it works. I run chkdsk /f qnd it tells me it will do it when the system restarts. Everytime i restart the system it wont boot back into windows and it goes into a automatic repair loop. Ive tried to reinstall multiple times and i allways...
  8. Pc broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...