Windows 10: Windows 10 Cd Disk wont install

Discus and support Windows 10 Cd Disk wont install in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My husband is a 1st year apprentice at steamfitting and we were trying to install his disk for work a training disk and we get a message it cant be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TishCastillo, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Cd Disk wont install

My husband is a 1st year apprentice at steamfitting and we were trying to install his disk for work a training disk and we get a message it cant be installed because of storage issues.... we have storage plenty of it, why is it doing this? The disk is 2000, is it not compatable? Any troubleshooting to this problem? Thank you☺

:)

TishCastillo, Feb 4, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Cd Disk wont install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Cd Disk wont install

1. Windows 10 Cd Disk wont install - Similar Threads - Disk wont install

2. CD DISK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD DISK: Hello can someone help me I'm currently using a windows 10 pro I'm having a problem with my cd disk in the desktop my cd disk open and doesn't go back to the disk it is just stuck even the button and at file explorer i cant find cd disk even in disk management i tried scan...
  3. i have a CD with win10 on it but it wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have a CD with win10 on it but it wont install: i have a HP Pavilion p2 pc that was given to me, it had no OS so i put Linux mint ''uma'' on it to clear the drives, formatted them to NTFS put the CD in , and then it says "could not verify this installation by Microsoft please enter a valid install CD/USB" or a 0x000000...
  4. cd wont play desktop windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    cd wont play desktop windows 10: simple question i put a cd in my desk top it did not start playing by itself how do i get it to play having a hard time thank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-wont-play-desktop-windows-10/0dbb1f1f-b836-470b-a496-ef8d37b0c855
  5. Windows CD but No Disk reader.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows CD but No Disk reader.: Hi, I was wondering what I should do. I just built a new pc and accidentally ordered windows as a cd and with no reader, I am stuck without a usable computer. I was wondering if I could trade in the unused product key for a digital flash drive download. I like using windows...
  6. Formatting CD-R Disks in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formatting CD-R Disks in Windows 10: How do I format blank CD-R disks for Windows 10. I'm not an IT tech nor do I run a server. Instructions seem to be written in Greek... Why is this so complicated? Your help is much appreciated. Thank you....
  7. Formating cd disk

Formating cd disk: I can't format a cd rw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formating-cd-disk/24e5be6c-6798-43fa-8855-09dfda405935
  8. CD Disk stuck

CD Disk stuck: CD lodged in modem slot./ How can I extract it? Tried shutting down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-disk-stuck/535f66e6-0f03-4aec-8ba4-c48b8b14089b
  9. cd/dvd wont recognize or read disk since window 10

cd/dvd wont recognize or read disk since window 10: cd/dvdwont read disc -says insert disk divicemangager ok driver ok problem since update to window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-wont-recognize-or-read-disk-since-window-10/b1e91644-38c0-4e44-b2c2-e33a8e974a49
  10. CD/DVD wont recognize disks.

CD/DVD wont recognize disks.: New win 10 and new dirve .drive shows in 'this computer'. Cant recognize any disks. here is the event log: [img] 32244