Windows 10: windows 10 cd/dvd file explorer

Discus and support windows 10 cd/dvd file explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not burn file to my dvd/cd from file explorer since last windows 10 undate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by michaelheppner, May 6, 2020.

1. windows 10 cd/dvd file explorer

I can not burn file to my dvd/cd from file explorer since last windows 10 undate

:)

michaelheppner, May 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 6, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, May 6, 2020
  4. windows 10 cd/dvd file explorer

CD/DVD Drive does not show in File Explorer

Hi Dave,

This problem may be caused by a corrupted driver or a corrupted registry entry. Modifying the registry can cause problems if configured incorrectly.

We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this article. It
    contains methods on how to resolve CD or DVD drive that is not seen in File Explorer.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, May 6, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 cd/dvd file explorer

1. windows 10 cd/dvd file explorer - Similar Threads - dvd file explorer

2. no cd\dvd in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no cd\dvd in file explorer: file explorer no showing cd\dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-cddvd-in-file-explorer/8b78080c-70ab-47be-a862-4a7f233c59fa
  3. windows 10 has no cd/dvd file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 has no cd/dvd file: windows 10 has no cd/dvd file under disk drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-has-no-cddvd-file/a9f56fb4-37b9-48e9-ac20-ca92dffa980e
  4. CD/DVD-Rom not showing in Windows explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD-Rom not showing in Windows explorer: My built in CD/DVD drive on my laptop is not showing up in Windows explorer I've tried fixing it in Device manager following instructions online , but nothing seems to work. When I check for driver updates, a Windows message states that the best driver for this device is...
  5. File Explorer Randomly Opens The CD-DVD Tray

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Randomly Opens The CD-DVD Tray: I have an OLD Dell OptiPlex 745 (yeah, I know --- hopefully, you guys aren't laughing too hard) with Windows 10 installed, latest updates (06/27/2019), and the whole spiel. For some strange reason, occasionally a File Explorer dialog window pops up requesting a CD be inserted...
  6. CD/DVD icon not showing in Windows File Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    CD/DVD icon not showing in Windows File Explorer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]At one time, Floppy drives, CDs and DVDs used to be a primary source of external storage for many, before USB storage devices took over. Nowadays, many devices do not even come with a built-in CD or DVD writer or [...] This post CD/DVD icon not showing in...
  7. CD/DVD drive not listed in File Explorer

CD/DVD drive not listed in File Explorer: Earlier today, my cd/dvd drive disappeared from File Explorer. I insert a dvd and it spins, but nothing happens after that. I walked through some CMD prompts with support tech to no avail. I have uninstalled in Device Manager and rebooted - nada. I can see the drive in...
  8. CD/DVD not showing on file explorer

CD/DVD not showing on file explorer: I noticed that on my W10 build, that the cd/dvd (Drive D: in my case) does not show on file explorer. However if I put a blank disk or a disk with data, it will show. This behavior is different than Win7, which always shows the cd/dvd drive. Is this a problem or feature??...
  9. CD/DVD Drive Missing in File Explorer And Device Manager.

CD/DVD Drive Missing in File Explorer And Device Manager.: Hi, title says it all. I'm having problems with my computer CD/DvD drive where its not shown in File Explorer As (D: ) or even shown in Device Manager. I have tried inserting a disk and ejecting it out and it works fine. However the drive is just missing from the computer....
  10. Too many CD/DVD drives shown in File Explorer

Too many CD/DVD drives shown in File Explorer: I have one DVD drive, with no DVD in it, yet File Explorer shows three drives, each with files in them. How do I get rid of the two phantom drives and get rid of the phantom files in the real DVD drive? 54816