Windows 10: Windows 10 celebrates its 5th birthday today

Discus and support Windows 10 celebrates its 5th birthday today in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It may be the 5th birthday of Windows 10, but we are celebrating all the people who make it worth celebrating (psst… that’s you). Thanks a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 celebrates its 5th birthday today

It may be the 5th birthday of Windows 10, but we are celebrating all the people who make it worth celebrating (psst… that’s you). Thanks a billion to everyone on Windows 10!

:)

Brink, Jul 29, 2020

2. Where does Windows 10 get its birthday calendar from?

Windows 10 sometimes displays birthday reminder notifications on the lock screen and desktop. In some cases these reminders show for people I've never heard of before. Checking Windows 10's calendar app lists the birthdays as an Outlook calendar, despite me never using Outlook on my PC.

Where is Windows 10 pulling its birthday information from?

Steven M. Vascellaro, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 celebrates its 5th birthday today

Deleting Birthdays in Calendar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using windows 10.

To delete any birthday/event in the Calendar App, follow the steps provided below:

• Open the Calendar App.
    • Click on the Birthday event which is created for the particular day.
    • A dialog box will open.
    • In the top pane, click on Delete.

hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 celebrates its 5th birthday today

1. Windows 10 celebrates its 5th birthday today - Similar Threads - celebrates 5th birthday

2. I keep getting BSODs, this is the 5th one today

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting BSODs, this is the 5th one today: https://i.imgur.com/kmSRzVD.jpg I was getting BSODs for a while now, but it wasn't that often, after encountering an issue where the desktop loaded with a blank screen, i decided to clean install windows. Now I keep getting BSODs every 5 minutes, and don't know what's wrong,...
  3. notifications birthday

in Windows 10 Customization
    notifications birthday: Information regarding birthdays is incorrect... How do I update this function or remove the function....??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-birthday/b109f112-7ac0-498b-bcfb-2f088bca4046
  4. Windows 10 calendar & birthdays

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 calendar & birthdays: I am attempting to get birthdays entered in the Windows People program to show up in the Windows Calendar. Note: I am using the Windows 10 desktop version of Calendar and People. I have them linked to my yahoo email and contacts. I have manually entered contacts within...
  5. Windows 10 Calendar Birthdays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar Birthdays: I can not find a way to add a new birthday to the Birthday calendar I created a couple of years ago. The calendar shows up in the left column under Outlook but is not listed as a choice to save to in the Event dropdown. What happened?...
  6. Birthday Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Birthday Calendar: I can't find where to enter a new birthday so it shows up in my calendar with the correct color type. I only have access to my Outlook calendar. The Holiday and Birthday calendars are still there and I have access to change the color of the type, but I can't enter new data....
  7. Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store: Today, we’re celebrating Star Wars Day with a collection in the Windows Store featuring awesome deals on games, soundtracks, and the movies themselves. [img] MOVIES* Are the original Star Wars films already in your collection? If not, get the Digital Six Film...
  8. Celebrating 10 Years of Gears of War!

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating 10 Years of Gears of War!: J3dd3BWLIuU Next week marks a huge milestone for the Gears of War franchise. On November 7th, it will have been 10 years since the original Gears of War released on store shelves. We still can’t quite believe it! Those ten years have included the release of five Gears...
  9. Celebrating Windows 10 Devices Around the World

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating Windows 10 Devices Around the World: Over the last few weeks, we’ve been celebrating new Windows 10 devices as they were unveiled around the world. It’s been an incredible journey – traveling 29,000 miles in less than two weeks from NYC to Barcelona to San Francisco to Taipei to Tokyo to Seoul and back to San...
  10. Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire: It was 25 years ago that Microsoft Solitaire debuted on Windows, and to honor the decades of fun it’s given us all, we’re celebrating with two big competitions. First, an internal competition among Microsoft employees kicks off today to determine who leads the leaderboards...