Windows 10: Windows 10 Cellular connected but no internet access

Discus and support Windows 10 Cellular connected but no internet access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Folks; I have a WWAN Modem on my laptop. Intel XMM 7560 LTE-Advanced Pro Cat16 - My driver is up to date - Firmware is up to date -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KorayKey®, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Cellular connected but no internet access

Hello Folks;

I have a WWAN Modem on my laptop. Intel XMM 7560 LTE-Advanced Pro Cat16

- My driver is up to date

- Firmware is up to date

- Windows up to date Windows 10 20H2 19042.804

When I start on my computer, WWAN modem is connecting but I cannot access the internet. However, if I connect to a Wifi or network in the environment and try to connect again after opening any page with a web browser, the connection is established successfully.

My steps are as below.

- Start on my laptop and login windows

- Select cellugar network and connect. I cannot access the internet

- Disconnect cellugar network and I connect to a network in the environment or share the internet on my mobile phone and open any page from the web browser.

- Disconnect network and select cellugar network and connect.

- Connection is established successfully with cellugar network.

Has anyone encountered such a problem or has any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards.

:)

KorayKey®, Feb 19, 2021

2. Cellular

Hello,

We understand that you want to access the internet using your cellular connection. To do so, you should have a data plan from a mobile operator. Refer to this article on how to access the

cellular settings in Windows 10.

Since the Cellular option is not showing under the Network & Internet settings, you can run the Network troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. This will help diagnose and resolve common connection issues. Here's
    how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if you will be able to see
      Cellular
      option under the Network and Internet settings.

Feel free to let us know on how it goes for you. We'll be more than happy to assist further.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Cellular connected but no internet access

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Cellular connected but no internet access

1. Windows 10 Cellular connected but no internet access - Similar Threads - Cellular connected internet

2. Windows 10, Broswer connected but No Internet Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Broswer connected but No Internet Access: In Windows 10, I can access internet by Broswer easily but all other apps like Whatsapp not connected Also Network icon in Task Bar is No Internet AccessBut I can access through broswer with no problemWhat can I do?...
  3. Windows 10, Broswer connected but No Internet Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Broswer connected but No Internet Access: In Windows 10, I can access internet by Broswer easily but all other apps like Whatsapp not connected Also Network icon in Task Bar is No Internet AccessBut I can access through broswer with no problemWhat can I do?...
  4. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  5. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  6. no internet access but connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no internet access but connected to the internet: [ATTACH] Why does not have access to the Internet! But I can explore and search! And I have access to all sites and pages! No Intenet Access!!! submitted by /u/msadr471 [link] [comments]...
  7. Cellular Internet for laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cellular Internet for laptop: I am a truck driver who cant have internet through "conventional" means like cable or satalite. I currently have a hotspot through sprint, but it is only 100GB which is not enough to support my gaming and downloading habits. Dont ask how but I already maxed out my limit in...
  8. WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Sometimes you connect to WiFi but you don’t have access to the internet. Your WiFi is available but a yellow triangular symbol appears on your […] This article WiFi connected, but no internet access on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. cellular connection

cellular connection: hi, I have a cellular external modem which is installed properly and recognized in the device manager correctly. even the name of the cellular sim card provider company appears correctly. the problem is it is always turned off and I cannot turn it on. I have tried...
  10. Windows 10 Limited access/ No internet connection

Windows 10 Limited access/ No internet connection: Hello. Today, when i opened my PC i found out that i have "No internet connection". The last time i used it was last night, and it worked like a charm. The problem is from the software itself I guess because other devices seem to be working fine connected to the internet....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no internet access cellular windows 10

2. windows 10 cellular connection connected but no internet