Windows 10: Windows 10 Cellular connection disconnects automatically on a new Ethernet connection

Discus and support Windows 10 Cellular connection disconnects automatically on a new Ethernet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a fitlet2 device that supports cellular connection in windows 10. It disconnects the cellular connection automatically when an Ethernet cable is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Milkyway100, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Cellular connection disconnects automatically on a new Ethernet connection

I have a fitlet2 device that supports cellular connection in windows 10. It disconnects the cellular connection automatically when an Ethernet cable is plugged in. I want the cellular connection to be always on regardless. I don't care about saving data so please don't advice me on disconnecting the Cellular connection option. I want the cellular on all the time.

:)

Milkyway100, Jan 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 Cellular connection disconnects automatically on a new Ethernet connection

I have a fitlet2 device that supports cellular connection in windows 10. It disconnects the cellular connection automatically when an Ethernet cable is plugged in. I want the cellular connection to be always on regardless. I don't care about saving data
    so please don't advice me on disconnecting the Cellular connection option. I want the cellular on all the time.

Milkyway100, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Cellular connection disconnects automatically on a new Ethernet connection

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Drivers and certain antivirus software or vpn related stuff.

eidairaman1, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Cellular connection disconnects automatically on a new Ethernet connection

1. Windows 10 Cellular connection disconnects automatically on a new Ethernet connection - Similar Threads - Cellular connection disconnects

2. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  3. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  4. Ethernet Connection Disables Cellular Modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Connection Disables Cellular Modem: I'm running Windows 10 Pro 2004 with a DW5811e Snapdragon X7 LTE WWAN card for cellular access on my laptop and whenever I connect an ethernet cable to my system with routes, the cellular immediately turns off. If I remove any routes that use the ethernet connection, the...
  5. Ethernet keeps connecting and disconnecting

Ethernet keeps connecting and disconnecting: Hello! My name is Iannis and I ordered a new Mainboard. It came today and I have some issues. So, before I was using a MSI B450-A Pro Mainboard. I had no issues. A week ago I bought a ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming. As soon as I installed it, my Ethernet connecion kept...
  6. Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10: I am using 4g modem which uses driver: remote NDIS based internet sharing device in window 10 from long time. Recently it's auto disconnecting and connecting randomlywithin 10-20 minutes or more less. Analysis: 1. Some says to uncheck allow the computer to turn off this...
  7. cellular connection

cellular connection: hi, I have a cellular external modem which is installed properly and recognized in the device manager correctly. even the name of the cellular sim card provider company appears correctly. the problem is it is always turned off and I cannot turn it on. I have tried...
  8. Use Machine with Cellular connection as a gateway over ethernet

Use Machine with Cellular connection as a gateway over ethernet: I have one machine (Machine A) running Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903). It has a cellular connection to the internet using a Telit module. It does not have Wifi. I want other machines to be able to access the internet via the Ethernet cable using machine A. I know I am supposed to...
  9. Active Ethernet connection disables Cellular Modem

Active Ethernet connection disables Cellular Modem: Folks, I came across an issue on my Windows 10 Enterprise Build 1803 with Cellular/Ethernet connections. I have a HP lt4120 Snapdragon X5 LTE installed in my notebook. I purchased it with the intent to work on the road and to leverage it for ICS. When I am connected...
  10. Cannot change automatic connection to cellular networks?

Cannot change automatic connection to cellular networks?: Hello, I use a 3G SIM card to connect to network. Now suddenly it stopped automatically connecting to it. When I go to Network & Internet / Cellular / there are check boxes for connect automatically and allow roaming. It doesn't seem to matter what I do with them. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 cellular disconnects randomly