Windows 10: Windows 10 Cellular doesn't exist . I want to use my SIM card

Discus and support Windows 10 Cellular doesn't exist . I want to use my SIM card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have Dell latitude E6540 laptop. First, I didn't know my laptop can use SIM card. When I try download from dell the following:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RamiMalek007, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Cellular doesn't exist . I want to use my SIM card

Hello

I have Dell latitude E6540 laptop. First, I didn't know my laptop can use SIM card. When I try download from dell the following:

Communications_Driver_443X0_WN32_6.14.4316.502_A00

DW5808E-and-DW5808-LTE-Mobile-Broadband-and-GNSS_YRVDP_WIN_6.36.4824.504_A11

From Dell site

Then, I put SIM card and try dial-up and make new connection ,after that go to adapter settings see in photo.

I searched but I felt disappointed

someone helps me

Thank you Windows 10 Cellular doesn't exist . I want to use my SIM card 29b325a4-0137-42ae-94ee-41bdb49eedfd?upload=true.png Windows 10 Cellular doesn't exist . I want to use my SIM card 249264cd-f371-44da-86e4-14565327f059?upload=true.png Windows 10 Cellular doesn't exist . I want to use my SIM card 444fc246-05f3-46b3-ad08-c056d042c655?upload=true.jpg

:)

RamiMalek007, Dec 24, 2019
  2. ericnixmd Win User

Cellular Disconnected

I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's cellular network.

When I click the network icon in the system tray, it shows my cellular connection as "AT&T (HSPA)" and then reads "Disconnected" underneath it. It shows 5 bars. If I open network properties and try to troubleshoot the adapter, it gives me a SIM2 error that says I need to enter a PIN code (there is no PIN code on the SIM card, but just for troubleshooting purposes I added one, still got the same error, and then ultimately removed it again).

Things I have tried so far:
    • Toggling cellular on/off
    • Rebooted computer (several times)
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver (twice)
    • System restore to the point where it was working the other day
    • Ejecting the SIM card and reinserting it
    • Verifying that data is turned on with my AT&T count
    • Enabling/disabling PIN code
    • Resetting network settings via command prompt
    • Creating a new APN (with phone, NXTGENPHONE, etc.)

Any tips?

ericnixmd, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

Read more: Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

Brink, Dec 24, 2019
  4. jk22 Win User

Windows 10 Cellular doesn't exist . I want to use my SIM card

How to use SIM card internet on Lenovo X1 Carbon ?

So how do I use it after getting Data SIM Card!

Thema:

Windows 10 Cellular doesn't exist . I want to use my SIM card

1. Windows 10 Cellular doesn't exist . I want to use my SIM card - Similar Threads - Cellular doesn't exist

2. Unable to use sim card on window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use sim card on window 11: I'm using hp elitebook 820 G3 which is running on window 11. It has sim card slot but cellular data option is missing as a result of that I can't use it. How can I fix this?...
  3. After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...: After updating to window 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting was missed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-wondow-11-i-was-not-able-to-use/03bc4345-26f8-46e1-af79-6f251650a151
  4. After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating to wondow 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting...: After updating to window 11 i was not able to use sim card on my laptop cellular setting was missed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-wondow-11-i-was-not-able-to-use/03bc4345-26f8-46e1-af79-6f251650a151
  5. internet using sim card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet using sim card: I am using Hp Elitebook 8570w which have a sim slot, but after using windows 10 there no any "cellular" in setting. How can i use sim and use internet? There is no any notification of inserting sim also....
  6. cellular network by sim windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cellular network by sim windows 10 pro: Hi,I have new laptop dell , with operating system windows 10 pro.I tried to connect to network by cellular, and I enter sim to my laptop, but I have notthis option un my network setting.I installed cellular plan from Microsoft store but it still does not work.can I get your...
  7. Cellular tile comes and goes after installing SIM card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cellular tile comes and goes after installing SIM card: I have Windows 10 Pro, version 1903, OS Build 18362.1139 installed on 24/12/2019 on a Lenovo Miix 520-12IKB prod nr 20M3003GMB. Recently the cellular adapter is “not working”, Fibocom L831-EAU. It works fine without SIM inserted. Once the SIM is inserted, the cellular tile...
  8. on cellular and e sim

on cellular and e sim: is there no cellular of updated windows version 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-cellular-and-e-sim/c2a7fc00-bf7f-4668-b9e0-7cf37c3c06d6
  9. network connectivity with a cellular sim card

network connectivity with a cellular sim card: a sim slot is already given in my device hp elite folio9480m but it does not support window 10 os {64bit} then what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connectivity-with-a-cellular-sim-card/6fe3c726-9667-420b-8449-79beeec9ee19
  10. Cellular option doesn't exist

Cellular option doesn't exist: i have a lenovo laptop with win 10 i wanna setup a mobile broad brand "usb internet modem" but when i go to settings i don't find cellular option when i go to device manager i find Generic mobile broadband adapter have an error with the driver "can't verify the digital...