Windows 10: Windows 10 certification

Discus and support Windows 10 certification in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know where you can get certified on Windows 10. I would like to know where to start the procedure of learning Windows 10. Thanks 120350 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Oct 23, 2018.

1. enigma1944 Win User

Windows 10 certification

Does anyone know where you can get certified on Windows 10. I would like to know where to start the procedure of learning Windows 10. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Mindweaver Win User
    Certification Questions....

I would say the A+ certification should be your first step. Then I would go for the Server 2016 over Windows 10. but if they are paying for it why not both? I like the CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server+, and CompTIA Security+ certs, maybe network+ as well.

EDIT: It just depends on what you want to do in IT.

Mindweaver, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 certification

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 certification

1. Windows 10 certification - Similar Threads - certification

2. How do I check Certificates in Win10 to make sure they are safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I check Certificates in Win10 to make sure they are safe?: I know how to get to the Certificate Manager ( certmgr). There are two columns named "Issued To" and "Issued By", There are names of those issued certificates and then names of those that issued them. I somewhat understand the information displayed when you double click on...
  3. How to upgrade security certificates on mail server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to upgrade security certificates on mail server: When I try to send an email on my live mail account, I receive a message that states that my server has an unrecognizable security certificate. How do you resolve this issue?...
  4. AMD Driver Certification

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Driver Certification: Can you please do a WHQL certification of the AMD Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta driver Website: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-6000-series/amd-radeon-hd-6670 AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.0GHz MS-7597 ver. 1.3 8GB DDR3 RAM Sapphire Radeon HD 6670...
  5. Windows 10 Mail with Exchange, Active Directory, and Internal Certificates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail with Exchange, Active Directory, and Internal Certificates: I have a Server 2012 R2 (functional) domain, with Exchange 2013. I also have an internal Certificate Authority that all of my client computers trust (certificate added to the Trusted Root Publishers store), and each user is also generated a certificate from our CA. For...
  6. Fix: Cannot find server certificate with thumbprint while restoring SQL database

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Cannot find server certificate with thumbprint while restoring SQL database: When restoring a database you might get the below error. System.Data.SqlClient.SQLError: Cannot find server certificate with thumbprint [ATTACH] This is because the database was encrypted with Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and you will not be able to restore it until...
  7. Certificate deleted Not connecting to any webpage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certificate deleted Not connecting to any webpage: I scanned my window 10 from zemana antivirus ,which founded two suspicious root ca in regedit. So i went in regedit > HK_localuser > software > microsoft > certificates > root. Where on clicking the suspicious root file i unfotunately deleted whole root folder. Now i am not...
  8. no ssl checkboxes in advanced settings ( security certificate check)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no ssl checkboxes in advanced settings ( security certificate check): hi guy's my account settings are not up-to-date for email and agenda for windows 10 it says hen i try to open my Gmail-account in outlook. so i found that i have to check my security certificate (see below ) , i have to go to advanced settings and check the boxes for...
  9. Single Certificate for multiple client devices for an EAP-TLS system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Single Certificate for multiple client devices for an EAP-TLS system: Hello, I am designing a system to include multiple laptops connected to a Server via an EAP-TLS capable Access Point. So I want to configure the system for EAP-TLS WAP security. There are a couple of use cases in the requirements where having unique certificates in the...
  10. Synaptics Certificate is not correct

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Certificate is not correct: Hej! I just bought a new Notebook and downloaded from MSI the SynapticsDriver but when I want to install it (its a .appx) Windows tells me that the certificate is not correct and that I need a new certificate or a new App-Package with an correct certificate Why? It was...