Windows 10: Windows 10 certification

Discus and support Windows 10 certification in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know where you can get certified on Windows 10. I would like to know where to start the procedure of learning Windows 10. Thanks 120350 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Windows 10 certification

Does anyone know where you can get certified on Windows 10. I would like to know where to start the procedure of learning Windows 10. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Certification Questions....

I would say the A+ certification should be your first step. Then I would go for the Server 2016 over Windows 10. but if they are paying for it why not both? I like the CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server+, and CompTIA Security+ certs, maybe network+ as well.

EDIT: It just depends on what you want to do in IT.

Mindweaver, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 certification

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 certification

1. Windows 10 certification - Similar Threads - certification

2. Secure Credentials with Self-Signed Certificates for PowerShell Script

in Windows 10 News
    Secure Credentials with Self-Signed Certificates for PowerShell Script: Hello everyone, I’m Preston K. Parsard, specializing in Platforms, Azure Infrastructure and Automation topics, and I’d like to share some insights for securing PowerShell credentials using certificates. This post is based on a recent customer project, but we’ll also wrap a...
  3. Government shutdown: TLS certificates not renewed, many websites down

in Windows 10 News
    Government shutdown: TLS certificates not renewed, many websites down: Government shutdown: TLS certificates not renewed, many websites are down. More than 80 TLS certificates used by US government websites have expired so far without being renewed, leaving some websites inaccessible to the public. NASA, the US Department of Justice, and the...
  4. Involuntarily added to enterprise management, pc failure after certificate removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Involuntarily added to enterprise management, pc failure after certificate removal: I've been going theythr some serious pc security issues i would like a professional opinion so i know I'm not losing my mind. Ive learned that windows 10 is essentially windows nt? My os is listed as windows nt in some places but in settings>system info it is listed as...
  5. "vsto certificate used to sign the deployment manifest is not trusted"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "vsto certificate used to sign the deployment manifest is not trusted": I'm trying to install the freeware add-in "XLToolbox" into Microsoft Excel 365. But when I try to install it, I get the error message "Customized functionality in this application will not work because the certificate used to sign the deployment manifest for XLToolbox or its...
  6. Installing Unverified Certificate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing Unverified Certificate: Hello *Cool my new pay VPN service asked me to install a certificate on my pc as well as my iphone if I wanted to use the service. My iphone tells me its not verified and I do not recall that being the case when installing on my pc. I have been reading and it seems to be a...
  7. Windows 10 https + client certificate

Windows 10 https + client certificate: Hi I have a windows 10 enterprise, and I have got some odd behaviour. Whenever I attempt to access a site that uses https and client certificate authentication I get a 403 forbidden error. This happens for multiple different sites with multiple different certificates....
  8. lost safe certificate for computer desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lost safe certificate for computer desktop: How to I get a safe certificate for the internet, some how, in working with a telephone tech, mine has disappeared? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-safe-certificate-for-computer-desktop/e2c91087-6d08-48fe-b1ee-2c3d32bdf9fc"
  9. SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SignTool Error: No certificates were found that met all the given criteria.: Please help me this. I want to sign NVME driver but it always get this error. [ATTACH] I installed the cert to PrivateCertStore but it always said that no cert were found. (Both Local Computer and User Account) I also tried this command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows...
  10. Always On VPN certificate error with Skype certificates

Always On VPN certificate error with Skype certificates: Hi, We have an Always On VPN configured that was working great, as soon as you login it would auto connect almost instantly. Since configuring Skype for Business via Office 365 it now always prompts saying "action needed" and we have to pick the correct certificate before...