Windows 10: Windows 10 Chain-Blue Screen Crashes Help

Discus and support Windows 10 Chain-Blue Screen Crashes Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Over the past few months, I've been having MANY blue screen errors for a few days each month. I'll have a blue screen, then get another one while it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nerd House, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Chain-Blue Screen Crashes Help

Over the past few months, I've been having MANY blue screen errors for a few days each month. I'll have a blue screen, then get another one while it's booting to Windows. Sometimes it doesn't even make it to Windows before I get another blue screen. After a few days pass, the blue screens stop until the next month.

I've gotten all of the following errors, it's always one from this list, seemingly random:

-IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

-PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

-KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

-PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

-SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

-REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

-CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

-MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Again, it only happens a few days each month, then stops.

Please advise.

:)

Nerd House, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 14, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Windows 10 Chain-Blue Screen Crashes Help [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Windows 10 Chain-Blue Screen Crashes Help

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Chain-Blue Screen Crashes Help

1. Windows 10 Chain-Blue Screen Crashes Help - Similar Threads - Chain Blue Screen

2. Windows 11 Constant blue screen crash, HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Constant blue screen crash, HELP!: So just recently purchased an Alienware Aurora R13 with a NVIDIA GTX3060Ti and have been having constant crashes while playing ANY game. Did some sleuthing around with the bug code 0x00000116, learned how to check event log, and even messing about with the debug on the...
  3. Blue Screen Crashing Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Crashing Help!: I've had my Lenovo Legion Laptop crash at least 10 times in the last two days, and its been crashing often since before then. I tried uninstalling some programs I recently installed, but that hasn't worked. I had an antivirus, and then tried uninstalling the antivirus and...
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screen Crashing

Windows 10 Blue Screen Crashing: Hi, I have been having issues lately with my windows Blue Screening and crashing. It seems to be happening randomly. I have been getting the error The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffff8f8540d03028, 0x00000000be000000, 0x0000000000401136. Not sure what is...
  5. Windows 10 blue screen crash

Windows 10 blue screen crash: I got the blue screen after changing the mac address. It says that "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". I've tried to get in to safe mode but, i cant even type a single word on the taskbar. Then before i go to settings, it restarted then go back to the blue screen again. I...
  6. Windows 10 crash/blue screen

Windows 10 crash/blue screen: Hi My windows 10 crashed yesterday with the following error taken from Administrative Events: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffa08006ae9000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8031cdd8c2a. The minidump file can be...
  7. Blue Screen crash minidump help

Blue Screen crash minidump help: Hello All, longtime reader first-time poster. Just put together my new rig Asrock b450 Steel Legend motherboard Ryzen 5 3600x Gigabyte 5700 xt Corsair vengeance 320016g 2x 8gig EVGA Supernova 650 G5 CoolerMaster 212 evo here is a link to the minidump...
  8. Windows 10 blue screen crash

Windows 10 blue screen crash: So i finally upgraded from my windows 7 to windows 10. For some reason my computer now keeps crashing and blue screening after being on for more than a hour. Sometimes its fine for a little longer but it crashes sooner or later. Now i never had any problems with windows 7...
  9. Blue Screen Crash Windows 10

Blue Screen Crash Windows 10: Hello, I've been encountering an issue with my Windows 10 PC. Every now and then, my PC crashes. Blue screen of death and all. It list the following details: Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What Failed: bcmwl63a.sys Some of my research indicates this...
  10. Blue Screen Crash... HELP!

Blue Screen Crash... HELP!: hello good day, hopefully someone can help me. i purchased a surface pro about a month ago and it gets updates pretty regularly and hasn't given me any issues since i bought it until yesterday when i was sketching on it and out of nowhere it stopped responding. I couldn't...