Windows 10: Windows 10 - Change Admin Name and Password

Discus and support Windows 10 - Change Admin Name and Password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am aware of all the links and even Windows built-in procedure for doing this, but I am looking for a member who has actually done this, to tell me... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Cherokee, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Cherokee Win User

Windows 10 - Change Admin Name and Password

I am aware of all the links and even Windows built-in procedure for doing this, but I am looking for a member who has actually done this, to tell me how it works and is it safe enough to prevent a lockout.

:)

Cherokee, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 24, 2020
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Oct 24, 2020
  4. freeboy Win User

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Change Admin Name and Password - Similar Threads - Change Admin Name

2. Issue Changing Admin Name in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Changing Admin Name in Windows 10: I am trying to change my Admin name from a deleted Outlook email account that was hacked, to my new email account. MS no longer recognizes the deleted account and I cannot access "Local User and Group" settings to change the Amin name. Any suggestions on how to change the...
  3. Issue Changing Admin Name in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue Changing Admin Name in Windows 10: I am trying to change my Admin name from a deleted Outlook email account that was hacked, to my new email account. MS no longer recognizes the deleted account and I cannot access "Local User and Group" settings to change the Amin name. Any suggestions on how to change the...
  4. Issue Changing Admin Name in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. admin user name and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin user name and password: When I receive a notice that there is a newer version of one of my browsers and I try to have it downloaded I am asked for an admin user name and password. Is there a way I can find out this information?...
  6. admin user name and password

admin user name and password: When I receive a notice that there is a newer version of one of my browsers and I try to have it downloaded I am asked for an admin user name and password. Is there a way I can find out this information?...
  7. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD: Please help Me with this, i cant access some downloads and changes. it will always direct me into this.USER ACCOUNT CONTROLDo you want to allow this app to make changes to your device ?USER ACCOUNTS CONTROL PANELVerified publisher: Microsoft WindowsCLSID:...
  8. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD: Please help Me with this, i cant access some downloads and changes. it will always direct me into this.USER ACCOUNT CONTROLDo you want to allow this app to make changes to your device ?USER ACCOUNTS CONTROL PANELVerified publisher: Microsoft WindowsCLSID:...
  9. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

10. admin user name and password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin user name and password: For my new Epson printer installation I need the admin user name and password. Where is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-user-name-and-password/9ba56dfd-a552-4441-80f5-d36eebcd60c4"