Windows 10: Windows 10 change font size?

Discus and support Windows 10 change font size? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to change the size of the font in menus and dialog bokes in Win 10 itself. I have used the "slider" in systems but it does nothing to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sagatious, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Sagatious Win User

Windows 10 change font size?

Is there a way to change the size of the font in menus and dialog bokes in Win 10 itself.

I have used the "slider" in systems but it does nothing to change the size of type in windows.

I talking about the type/font inside a right click on the desk-top.

Sag

:)

Sagatious, Jul 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Jul 16, 2020
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Windows 10 change font size?

change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 change font size?

1. Windows 10 change font size? - Similar Threads - change font size

2. How to change font sizes and icon sizes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to change font sizes and icon sizes in Windows 10: Hello! Are you reading this guide from a 5 inches Windows tablet screen? Maybe from your 15 inches laptop? This guide is for anyone who wants to have better visual experience using their Windows 10 device. So, we will be guiding you through changing your resolution, fonts and...
  3. Font size changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  4. Fonts changing size.

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts changing size.: l have this problem where the fonts go from a normal size to a very tiny size. This happens when l use the mouse wheel to scroll,everything gets smaller and smaller. lt also affects all the icon's as well as the fonts and its changing as lm typing this. Currently l am using...
  5. Changing font and font size for emails

Changing font and font size for emails: Chatted with an agent and his advice got me nowhere, Does anyone out there know how to change font and font size for Windows 10, Windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-for-emails/9dc32edd-81ac-41d9-b62d-6bf5401b7b81
  6. change font size

change font size: change font size and color in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-size/96cdf9c7-dc71-445a-8a0b-dc8fcc98b2ee
  7. changing font size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing font size: How do I change font size in outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-size/b48f5575-1b2c-4aef-8fea-32c55c76312a
  8. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  9. Change default font size in Windows 10

Change default font size in Windows 10: How do I change the font size in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-default-font-size-in-windows-10/e644cabf-1c1a-40b4-8c7a-dadc6abe5595
  10. Changing font size

Changing font size: Not sure how it happened but I think my cat stepped on the Windows key and somehow changed the font size. I have checked my resolution and it is at recommended size. Can't seem to get it back to normal size, it is kind of small now. I read that it might be hard to return to...