Windows 10: Windows 10 Change Viewing Size of Some Programs

Discus and support Windows 10 Change Viewing Size of Some Programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have some programs that now open up very small following my install of Windows 10. This is not only on the splash screen but also once I get into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by morrisg, Sep 2, 2016.

1. morrisg Win User

Windows 10 Change Viewing Size of Some Programs

I have some programs that now open up very small following my install of Windows 10. This is not only on the splash screen but also once I get into the program. For example they are so small that menu options are practically invisible. They were fine in Windows 7, but now are extremely small, even very reputable programs like Revo Uninstaller, ESET and others. I have attached a screen shot of Revo (just one of the examples) to show you what I mean. What might be causing this? Can it be corrected?

:)

morrisg, Sep 2, 2016
  2. JuneZeng1 Win User

Surface pro program window default to maximize and can't change

I just bought a surface pro, 2017 version, OS windows 10. whichever program I open it maximizes, and I can only minimize it, can't resize the window by dragging....how do I change the size of a program window? this including edge, chrome, windows explore
    folder view, and many other

some programs like webchat however pop up to a small window, can't enlarge....

JuneZeng1, Sep 2, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Fit to size in windows

How do I get my programs I open to fit to size? The windows are smaller, and when I stretch them out, only the size of the window border changes, not the size of what I am viewing.

ValarieJean, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Change Viewing Size of Some Programs

1. Windows 10 Change Viewing Size of Some Programs - Similar Threads - Change Viewing Size

2. Some of the text size cannot be changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the text size cannot be changed: example 1:example 2:After "Make everything bigger", some of the text size still remain very small a few examples highlighted above in yellow, any idea how to make these text size bigger? thank you!...
  3. Some of the text size cannot be changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of the text size cannot be changed: example 1:example 2:After "Make everything bigger", some of the text size still remain very small a few examples highlighted above in yellow, any idea how to make these text size bigger? thank you!...
  4. Change some font sizes without changing others.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change some font sizes without changing others.: I've been trying to make Windows 10 readable. I've managed to change all except the ribbon and status bar. These seem to be at about 6, but I can't really tell without the setting box. I'm trying to include an example screen clip. I want to match all the font sizes to the...
  5. Change windows file explorer font size in list view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change windows file explorer font size in list view: I am visually impaired. I prefer using Mac because I can make my cursor size a lot larger than I can on my PC. I have both a Mac and a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro. I have looked this question up and they say that I should go to settings>System>Display they...
  6. Program window size

Program window size: Everytime I click on an app or program it opens in full screen and I don't have the option to resize or make smaller. The only option is to go to the top of the screen and close the app/program. So I can see nothing else on my desktop....
  7. Windowws 10 changed font size in SOME programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windowws 10 changed font size in SOME programs: Some months ago, Windows 10 changed the font size in some programs. I'm not talking about every font in windows 10. It only changed in some programs like my Epson scanner, the program settings for my Yiynova (tablet digitalizer), ... I attached some screenshots where you can...
  8. Thumbnail view size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnail view size: Even when I have selected extra large icons the thumbnails are only showing as large icons. How do I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumbnail-view-size/57e412f5-d3c6-478a-851f-1c52e74a655e"
  9. Font size too big for some programs

Font size too big for some programs: Hey guys. I need your help. Not long ago, I refreshed my Windows 10 laptop. when installing programs I noticed some of them now seem to have a bolder font than their usual appearance. The used to look like this... [ATTACH] I regret not having a screenshot of Easy Audio...
  10. Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...