Windows 10: Windows 10 Change Viewing Size of Some Programs

Discus and support Windows 10 Change Viewing Size of Some Programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have some programs that now open up very small following my install of Windows 10. This is not only on the splash screen but also once I get into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by morrisg, Sep 2, 2016.

1. morrisg Win User

Windows 10 Change Viewing Size of Some Programs

I have some programs that now open up very small following my install of Windows 10. This is not only on the splash screen but also once I get into the program. For example they are so small that menu options are practically invisible. They were fine in Windows 7, but now are extremely small, even very reputable programs like Revo Uninstaller, ESET and others. I have attached a screen shot of Revo (just one of the examples) to show you what I mean. What might be causing this? Can it be corrected?

:)

morrisg, Sep 2, 2016
  2. JuneZeng1 Win User

Surface pro program window default to maximize and can't change

I just bought a surface pro, 2017 version, OS windows 10. whichever program I open it maximizes, and I can only minimize it, can't resize the window by dragging....how do I change the size of a program window? this including edge, chrome, windows explore
    folder view, and many other

some programs like webchat however pop up to a small window, can't enlarge....

JuneZeng1, Sep 2, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Fit to size in windows

How do I get my programs I open to fit to size? The windows are smaller, and when I stretch them out, only the size of the window border changes, not the size of what I am viewing.

ValarieJean, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Change Viewing Size of Some Programs

1. Windows 10 Change Viewing Size of Some Programs - Similar Threads - Change Viewing Size

2. Windowws 10 changed font size in SOME programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windowws 10 changed font size in SOME programs: Some months ago, Windows 10 changed the font size in some programs. I'm not talking about every font in windows 10. It only changed in some programs like my Epson scanner, the program settings for my Yiynova (tablet digitalizer), ... I attached some screenshots where you can...
  3. Change size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change size: How do I change the size of the Pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-size/356fb25e-fa32-42bb-948d-5b884420a2e4
  4. Thumbnail view size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnail view size: Even when I have selected extra large icons the thumbnails are only showing as large icons. How do I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumbnail-view-size/57e412f5-d3c6-478a-851f-1c52e74a655e"
  5. Font size too big for some programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size too big for some programs: Hey guys. I need your help. Not long ago, I refreshed my Windows 10 laptop. when installing programs I noticed some of them now seem to have a bolder font than their usual appearance. The used to look like this... [ATTACH] I regret not having a screenshot of Easy Audio...
  6. Desktop Item View Size

Desktop Item View Size: On my desktop I only have one shortcut: Recycle Bin. The thing is, this shortcut size is set to extra-large. I don't see a way to decrease the size when I right click it. How can I change the size?...
  7. windows 10 screen changing sizes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 screen changing sizes: my screen keeps changing sizes on my windows 10 laptop. how do I get it to stay a normal size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-screen-changing-sizes/3f906b8d-e46d-4e9a-878e-721828fef467
  8. Full size program window

Full size program window: How do I get Excel and Word to open in full size? Now when I open any Microsoft Office program it shows up in a small window that must be clicked to open it full size on screen. I find this somewhat annoying....
  9. Microsoft Edge font size and style changed for some reason

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge font size and style changed for some reason: In the last day or two, I noticed that the font size and style on the vast majority of websites that I visit has been changed, and it's not a good change! It looks like Times New Roman now, and though I don't know what the font style was before, I know it wasn't this. Also, I...
  10. Text size in programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Text size in programs: Hello, Is there some way to enlarge the text in programs interface. The text is so small, even with glasses difficult to read. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 105364