Windows 10: Windows 10 changed Start menu style and I can't seem to go back

Discus and support Windows 10 changed Start menu style and I can't seem to go back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I opened my pc and saw everything had changed. My start menu moved from the left buttom of the screen to the center. Windows button eventually doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by leandrobardhoci, May 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 changed Start menu style and I can't seem to go back

I opened my pc and saw everything had changed.
    My start menu moved from the left buttom of the screen to the center.
    Windows button eventually doesn't open anymore the Start menu.
    I can not access the desktop anymore. I can not minimize apps. Too many changes.
    Here are some pictures to see it.
    Any idea what is going on please?

Windows 10 changed Start menu style and I can't seem to go back [​IMG] Windows 10 changed Start menu style and I can't seem to go back 43c565be-17d8-4ad8-8cf7-40c8de82b057?upload=true.png

:)

leandrobardhoci, May 9, 2019

2. Start Menu Apps fonts style

i have recently changed windows 10 fonts style using registry editor but start menu Apps fonts style is not changed why? suggest if any method.

i want to make my PC stylish

Dipak Gamit, May 9, 2019
  3. scevism Win User
    scevism, May 9, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Windows 10 changed Start menu style and I can't seem to go back

Jetster, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 changed Start menu style and I can't seem to go back

1. Windows 10 changed Start menu style and I can't seem to go back - Similar Threads - changed Start menu

2. Old style start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old style start menu: Is it possible to switch the current start menu back to the old style start menu ? If so, how can it be done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-style-start-menu/80ed68cc-87ea-4c18-bb6f-5bdb226476ba
  3. Start Menu Switches Back from Fluent Design to Older Style

Start Menu Switches Back from Fluent Design to Older Style: I am running the preview version of windows 10, version 20215.1000. The new fluent design for the start menu worked for one day yesterday. Today, it has reverted to the older style. I know that that feature, in the past, was not rolled out to all preview installs. My question...
  4. how to change start menu to default style from ViveTool to default

how to change start menu to default style from ViveTool to default: After new windows update I am installing new start menu style using ViveTool its successfully installed and after that I am unable to search in start menu and when ever i tried to open a apps they crashes so how to switch default windows 10 start menu style....
  5. Start Menu Apps fonts style

Start Menu Apps fonts style: i have recently changed windows 10 fonts style using registry editor but start menu Apps fonts style is not changed why? suggest if any method. i want to make my PC stylish...
  6. trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu

trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu: Forum newbie with a quick question here, had to reinstall a new PC with latest Windows 10 build, and I'm trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu working. I unpin all the tiles and shrink the menu horizontally. I had thought that the ease of doing this was a plus...
  7. Windows 8 Start Menu STYLE in Windows 10

Windows 8 Start Menu STYLE in Windows 10: Dear all, On my Asus UX305, I kept my Windows 8.1, because I actually like the Start Menu. I know that it is possible to have a similar setup in Windows 10, but it definitely does not look the same. Is there a way that I can edit the background of the Start Menu in...
  8. How Do I Go Back to Windows 10 Start Menu ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Go Back to Windows 10 Start Menu ?: I feel like this is a dumb question but I can't find the answer anywhere. I am one of those that happens to like the new Windows 9/10 Start Menu system and, after I installed Windows 10, I took great pains to set it up the way I wanted it. (I upgraded from 7 or 8, I can't...
  9. Start Menu in Tablet Mode Style

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu in Tablet Mode Style: When I open my start menu, it opens on tablet mode. My tablet mode is turned off. Help me please. What is happening: Screenshot 21323
  10. Desktop/Start Menu changed back to Windows 8 style?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop/Start Menu changed back to Windows 8 style?: My wife's laptop auto updated to Windows 10 last week and everything had been working perfectly until yesterday. Suddenly her desktop/start menu reverted from the new Windows 10 start menu to the old Windows 8.1 desktop. I did some searching and supposedly if you go through...