Windows 10: Windows 10 changes don't hold.

Discus and support Windows 10 changes don't hold. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My HP laptop was running slow so I ran a windows diagnostic. Whatever it did took forever and when I started it up ALL my stuff was either lost of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenCulver1, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 changes don't hold.

My HP laptop was running slow so I ran a windows diagnostic. Whatever it did took forever and when I started it up ALL my stuff was either lost of somewhere else. I spent time correcting things but windows resets every time I turn it off.

:)

KarenCulver1, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows 10 changes don't hold. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jan 24, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 changes don't hold.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 changes don't hold.

1. Windows 10 changes don't hold. - Similar Threads - changes don't hold

2. Network Adapter not holding onto Setting Changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapter not holding onto Setting Changes: My NAT isn't holding onto my local user settings after restarts. I connected to a VPN shutdown the computer restarted and was still connected to the same VPN. Windows didn't show it as connected to the VPN or that the adapter for the VPN was enabled. I Changed my DNS server,...
  3. Network Adapter not holding onto Setting Changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Adapter not holding onto Setting Changes: My NAT isn't holding onto my local user settings after restarts. I connected to a VPN shutdown the computer restarted and was still connected to the same VPN. Windows didn't show it as connected to the VPN or that the adapter for the VPN was enabled. I Changed my DNS server,...
  4. Network Adapter not holding onto Setting Changes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. E-Mail changes coming but don't hold your breath.

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail changes coming but don't hold your breath.: Microsoft to replace its many mail variants with 'One Outlook' | ZDNet [Microsoft looks to be finally moving to a true, single Outlook client, but it may not be available as part of Windows 10 until 2022, according to a new report. 171713
  6. On Hold

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On Hold: I've been on hold currently for 6hrs 17 mins and 33 seconds - IS THIS NORMAL I'm finding it very unacceptable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-hold/e49e7754-f1fa-49e3-8b3a-7e68ae434d45
  7. Frustrated! Desktop icons disappear, font settings don't hold.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frustrated! Desktop icons disappear, font settings don't hold.: I have a new Windows 10 laptop. The first thing I noticed was that the desktop icons' text was so small I could barely read it and shadowing of the fonts was making them look fuzzy, even harder to read. Therefore, I went through all the steps I could find to increase the icon...
  8. Mouse settings not holding in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse settings not holding in Windows 10: Had an episode last week that finally fixed a video hardware problem but necessitated a Windows 10 Pro repair. All is fine & totally updated now except... I have a Microsoft 5000 wireless desktop. The keyboard's still functioning perfectly, but the functions assigned to the...
  9. Windows 10 Update - Safeguard Hold

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update - Safeguard Hold: I have several Windows 10 PCs that have recently been upgraded to Windows 10 version 1903. I also have several Windows 10 PCs that are not able to upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903. If you go to one of these Windows 10 version 1809 PCs and then go to Settings, Update &...
  10. Performance mods don't hold after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance mods don't hold after shutdown.: Under Advanced settings in control panel, and under the Performance tab, I am trying to unable, uncheck, drop shadows on icons (last on the list). Even after logging in via cmd as Administrator, I cannot get the modfication to hold after restart. Appreciate any help on...