Windows 10: Windows 10 - Changes not taking, emails not Arriving.

Discus and support Windows 10 - Changes not taking, emails not Arriving. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Its like My computer and I aren't talking to each other. I'm logged in on my outlook account and password on my windows 10 PC. Can't receive emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterStorey74, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 - Changes not taking, emails not Arriving.

Its like My computer and I aren't talking to each other.

I'm logged in on my outlook account and password on my windows 10 PC. Can't receive emails on my outlook account (at least not since 2nd November) but these are all coming in to my Android phone app, Suggesting Windows 10 or the Windows 10 email app is at fault. Apparently, according to the update program the last update to Windows was made on 2nd November which is too much of a co-incidence.

Tried changing default app for a filetype earlier today and the computer then ignored the change. As it wasn't an app i normally use, I deleted it. Opened the file by double clicking on the it in explorer, selected which app I wanted it opened with and checked the box next to "always open with this app"... and it forgets it... every.... single... time.

Am I looking at a complete OS re-install or fresh install? Or is it yet another "known issue?"

Very frustrating.

:)

PeterStorey74, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 - Changes not taking, emails not Arriving.

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Changes not taking, emails not Arriving.

1. Windows 10 - Changes not taking, emails not Arriving. - Similar Threads - Changes taking emails

2. Bitlocker key. Email does arrive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker key. Email does arrive.: I am trying to get my Bitlocker recovery key. My laptop went into a loop while doing a windows update. My support contract people want to reinstall windows but I need the data. They say I will lose the data unless they do a chargeable data recovery. For this they need the...
  3. no email is arriving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no email is arriving: no email is arriving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-email-is-arriving/ab6900b8-422b-4670-9adb-82a536b1d728
  4. no email is arriving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no email is arriving: no email is arriving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-email-is-arriving/ab6900b8-422b-4670-9adb-82a536b1d728
  5. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.: Purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft Online Store. The Product Key displayed once I completed the purchase, however I accidentally closed the tab, and when I reopened the tab it was no longer displayed. The order page says a confirmation email should...
  6. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.: Purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft Online Store. The Product Key displayed once I completed the purchase, however I accidentally closed the tab, and when I reopened the tab it was no longer displayed. The order page says a confirmation email should...
  7. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

8. Emails not arriving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails not arriving: I cannot receive emails on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** except on the Virgin Media site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-arriving/96d41839-d7d0-462b-8b61-9ea974bd23f8
  9. NO "AS EMAIL ARRIVES" OPTION

NO "AS EMAIL ARRIVES" OPTION: After a recent move I had to change my ISP...which is now Spectrum. I've successfully set up my Windows 10 App for Spectrum/Charter email, but it is synching far too slowly. A lot of the email I receive is time-sensitive, but the App is currently checking for email only...
  10. Help with email attachments arriving blank?

Help with email attachments arriving blank?: Today in emails, when opening up links to documents, the document pages come up empty, without any words but with the lines, boxes and formatting and logo at top of page. What is being blocked here and what have I accidentally clicked on to disallow these to come through? Do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email not arriving in spectrum

2. emails not arriving in email windows

3. email not arriving in outlook

4. emails not arriving windows 10