Windows 10: Windows 10 changing the look

Discus and support Windows 10 changing the look in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I got a new dell 2-in-1 laptop Inspiron 7000 In the desktop mood I cant see the desktop or any icons it is all like program tabs. How can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BuddhiWanigarathne, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 changing the look

Hi I got a new dell 2-in-1 laptop Inspiron 7000

In the desktop mood I cant see the desktop or any icons it is all like program tabs. How can I get the desktop view. Can I do this without third party software?

I would like the theme to be like 2007 where I can click what ever I want and icons are small. Start up also looks odd. Can I get the old start up too?

Appreciate any help.

:)

BuddhiWanigarathne, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 changing the look

Delta6326, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 changing the look

1. Windows 10 changing the look - Similar Threads - changing

2. I cant change either remove my pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant change either remove my pin: Today suddenly I got a message you cant access ur pin. So i tried to reset it but it asking verify whether its you and asking for pin. I tried all the pins i kept in past but still it shows "we werent able to set your pin, try later or skip this step". Help me please tried...
  3. cannot change type of user account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot change type of user account.: Hi, Please Help Me! When i creat a strandard account and i change it in administrator. Then i open it, my computer say to me"user profile service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded". Then i close it and open my old strandard account and tried to...
  4. The operation cannot be performed because the message has been changed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    The operation cannot be performed because the message has been changed: I again and again have the infuriating experience that I start composing an email and when I finally hit the send button then I get the subject error message. Of course it has been changed! I just wrote it! *Mad What is this darn BS message supposed to tell me? What freaking...
  5. Changing my credit card details

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing my credit card details: I am unable to change my credit card details in order to pay my account. I filled in all details for the link but the credit card slot remained closed to any information. I have tried several times but it will not accept any changes. Where to from here? DC...
  6. Unable to change permissions on Windows Defender folder. I even disabled Tamper Protection....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to change permissions on Windows Defender folder. I even disabled Tamper Protection....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stargate38 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftvwwv/unable_to_change_permissions_on_windows_defender/
  7. I cannot change remove the read only from z:\itunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot change remove the read only from z:\itunes: I have 1000s of files to sort and can't select more than one file in itunes when the folder has the read only attribute. Z: is my 14.66GB Raid 5 array. I have changed the ownership to everyone. I have edited itunes folder attrib in cmd. It does not work. I added my...
  8. Laptop brightness keeps changing while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop brightness keeps changing while gaming: Hey there. Recently my HP pavillion x062sa running windows 10 has been having problems with brightness while gaming and I cannot seem to find the source of the issue. The battery is now a glorified paperweight so I use it plugged in all the time. The brightness will...
  9. Changed my motherboard cant activate windows 10 and cant find product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed my motherboard cant activate windows 10 and cant find product key: I have just changed mother board and I cannot activate windows 10 on it I received windows 10 as a free upgrade from 8 but I can no longer find the product key...
  10. I changed my AppData file folder to "Shown" and then back to "Hidden", now most of my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I changed my AppData file folder to "Shown" and then back to "Hidden", now most of my...: Just as the title says... I changed my AppData file to "Shown" and then back to "Hidden", now most of my programs won't run... I tried resetting my PC, but I keep getting the message: There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made. I can't figure out how to...