Windows 10: Windows 10 Checking and Reparing disk C reboots!

Discus and support Windows 10 Checking and Reparing disk C reboots! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Community! I'm kinda getting very angry on Windows 10. First of all I can no longer participate in the Insider Program because it is Greyed out,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FiratAcur, Feb 22, 2019.

1. FiratAcur Win User

Windows 10 Checking and Reparing disk C reboots!

Hi Community!

I'm kinda getting very angry on Windows 10. First of all I can no longer participate in the Insider Program because it is Greyed out, then I can no longer use VMWare on my Windows 10 Home PC because I activated Hypee V with a comand and now every time I use VMware workstation it says that they are both not comoatible and the last thing is that I can also not install Windows 10 Insider Builds manually! During a clean install on a second partition it says that winpeshl.ini is missing?! I mean **** I think I will go back to Windows 8.1...

... but that was not my main problem. My main problem is that Windows told me to check my disk for errors and reboot because I turned it off after the Insider installation failed at winpeshl.ini. although I removed that Partition there was still an Boot Entry called Windows Setup! When I go to Windows 10 now it shows "Checking and repairing disk C:" for a few seconds, than it crashes and reboots to Windows Boot Manager where two entrys are : Windows Setup and Windows 10. Windows 10 was working fine but I dont understand why that happened and why Windows Setup even stayed there, after deleting the Partition? Now it stucks at Rebooting and Checking the disk. I already tried CHKDSK and to disable automatic repair.. nothing helped.

:)

FiratAcur, Feb 22, 2019

2. Checking Disk Consistency

Ok i did as viper suggested, but it stops checking at stage 3. It is still saying the drive is dirty, and still needs to be checked. I did a defrag and a disk cleanup, and suggestions?

llllllllllll, Feb 22, 2019
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Checking and Reparing disk C reboots! - Similar Threads - Checking Reparing disk

2. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reparing disk errors: When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and...
  3. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reparing disk errors: When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and...
  4. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Local Disk C: Error Checking Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local Disk C: Error Checking Problem: Hi, recently when I booted up my PC it has been showing "To skip disk checking, press any key" on the boot screen and then shows "Scanning and Repairing Drive C:" . And when it finished the system booted up like normal. But it shows up on every boot and now I'm a little...
  6. Scanning and reparing C drive with Proper shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scanning and reparing C drive with Proper shutdown: Hi, I always shut down my computer properly. Going to start menu and clicking shut down. Whever I start it up again, it always scans and repairs C drive. Please help....
  7. Windows 10 disk check

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 disk check: Hello I've had disk issues for a while now and recently I just had a blue screen issue. So I ran a disk check in the command prompt admin to see if there was anything wrong. It took me a while and it finally got it done. But I can't make a sense of it and I really need help....
  8. Windows 10 check disk on reboot -- now black/blank screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 check disk on reboot -- now black/blank screen?: Howdy~ I had been having some problems with my laptop for a while, so I went through cleaning files, defragging, etc. and some techy friends of mine suggested a disk check. I believe I typed something like chkdsk C: /f /r /x into the command line and it said that the...
  9. Windows 10 Check disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Check disk: Hello. I was using Veracrypt and Windows keeps persisting with checkdisk thinking where my container is located there is a problem. every startup it attempts to but I always catch it and cancel. yesterday I missed that and windows went through with chkdisk and now my...
  10. Windows 10 Check disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Check disk: Hello. I was using Veracrypt and Windows keeps persisting with checkdisk thinking where my container is located there is a problem. every startup it attempts to but I always catch it and cancel. yesterday I missed that and windows went through with chkdisk and now my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i start windows it is showing reparing and checking