Windows 10: windows 10 Chinese Bopomofo input

Discus and support windows 10 Chinese Bopomofo input in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; won't show Chinese Bopomofo sign at onscreen keyboard layout Version 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by es5899, Mar 13, 2020.

1. es5899 Win User

windows 10 Chinese Bopomofo input

won't show Chinese Bopomofo sign at onscreen keyboard layout Version 1909

:)

es5899, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Kyle_T99 Win User

Windows 10 Chinese bopomofo input stuck in English.

Hi,

My Chinese bopomofo input is stuck in English. I can't switch to Chinese input by clicking on the input icon or pressing "shift" button, and nothing happens when I click on the language switch icon on the virtual keyboard either. It only happens for the
    bopomofo input method but not the rest of the methods under traditional Chinese. However, I do need the bopomofo input to work.

I have tried removing and reinstalling both the input method, and the entire language, and tried setting Chinese as display language, and tried windows updates but nothing helps. I have also tried using troubleshoot but it stated no issues found for keyboard.

Any further help would be appreciated.

Kyle_T99, Mar 13, 2020
  3. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

where is "ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD" in windows 10

RobertLiu1, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Robert546 Win User

Issue with setting Traditional Chinese as Input Method

Original title: Traditional Chinese Input

HELLP!

How do I set up Windows 10 to have both Taiwan Traditional Chinese BOPOMOFO and Taiwan Traditional Chinese Pinyin Method?

My wife uses bopomofo method and I use Pinyin method. I installed the simplified chinese with pinyin method (change the option to traditional chinese), however, it is missing words, for example, 台 is missing. HELP!

Robert546, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 Chinese Bopomofo input - Similar Threads - Chinese Bopomofo input

2. After adding the language -- Traditional Chinese input --Bopomofo method, IME shows setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After adding the language -- Traditional Chinese input --Bopomofo method, IME shows setting...: I call service center already done some action1 Removed and downlaoded bopomofo , failed.2 Bopomofo option--> General --> Use previous version. Still failed.3 Change default language into Chinese. Failed....
  3. After adding the language -- Traditional Chinese input --Bopomofo method, IME shows setting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After adding the language -- Traditional Chinese input --Bopomofo method, IME shows setting...: I call service center already done some action1 Removed and downlaoded bopomofo , failed.2 Bopomofo option--> General --> Use previous version. Still failed.3 Change default language into Chinese. Failed....
  4. After adding the language -- Traditional Chinese input --Bopomofo method, IME shows setting...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 11 chinese input is 10

11 chinese input is 10: on windows 11, the Chinese input looks like windows 10.it is supposed to have windows 11 icons, but no.this didn't happen on my desktop.could you please give me some support?...
  6. Windows 10 - Language options: Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin

Windows 10 - Language options: Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin: I'm writing this in hope to help people who's had the same problem as me, and couldn't figure out the solution to how to use the bopomofo keyboard, due to the lack of proper answers available online. If you're trying to use the Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin...
  7. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo: being tried many ways to re-install the OS package but, IME was disabled. unabke to switch between Chinese and English. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-type-traditional-chinese-with-bopomofo/06720461-7065-4309-8270-056044f9782c
  8. Chinese input on Windows 10

Chinese input on Windows 10: On Windows 7 I can enter pinyin with punctuation to convert the previous entries (to the first choice of characters) without stopping. On Windows 10 any punctuation exits pinyin mode without converting the previous entries to characters. Is there a way to avoid this?...
  9. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10: where is "ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD" in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo-keyboard-in/344b56ee-d574-4847-ba87-32cc7d062ff8
  10. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo: Hello, I am having a issue of typing traditional Chinese with Bopomofo input method in Window 10. I have installed the language pack successfully as the below screen shows. However, every time I wanted to switch between Chinese and English using Shift key to type...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chinese traditional bopomofo keyboard for windows 10

2. install bopomofo keyboard windows 10