Windows 10: Windows 10 Chinese Home edition

Discus and support Windows 10 Chinese Home edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have installed Windows 10 Chinese Home edition on one of our computers to test our app. I have an MSDN subscription which offers product keys for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert Heal, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Chinese Home edition

We have installed Windows 10 Chinese Home edition on one of our computers to test our app.

I have an MSDN subscription which offers product keys for hundreds of versions of windows, but not that one.

How can we activate that windows installation ?

:)

Robert Heal, Sep 4, 2019

2. Upgrade or change Windows 10 Home chinese edition to a normal Windows 10 Home

Not sure about what it should come installed with. But it came with Windows 10 Home Chinese Edition. So this is what I did to get this sorted out.

Step 1. Download the Media Tool as suggested.

Step 2. Create an ISO/USB drive with Windows 10 Home Single Language Pack by selecting the English Option

Step 3. Start the installation. Point to note to select get latest update during the installation else it will ask for a Key.

Step 4. Once the installation is done, the Surface is now in English and just follow the prompts till everything is running.

Step 5. Skip the part where it asks for the Key or wants to activate Windows

Step 6. Open Settings -> Update & Security -> Activation

Step 7. Check if the windows is activated or not. If not activated there will be an option to troubleshoot the activation issue.

Step 8. Windows will automatically activated the Surface to the correct Edition.

Thanks

Vaibhaw BobPoddar, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

Windows 10 Chinese Home edition

Microsoft Officially Announces the Windows 10 "China Government" Edition

Will this edition be Chinese language only, or can we expect to see Chinese computers with this O.S. listed on fleabay next year in English language?

Caring1, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Chinese Home edition

1. Windows 10 Chinese Home edition - Similar Threads - Chinese Home edition

2. How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English: As the previous community posts were unhelpful to me.I have a Huawei d14 that I got from China.Specs:i5 13420H16 GB Ram512 GB storage With Windows 11 Home Chinese edition 23H2It's locked with only one display language. I have tried to find support but could not....
  3. How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English: As the previous community posts were unhelpful to me.I have a Huawei d14 that I got from China.Specs:i5 13420H16 GB Ram512 GB storage With Windows 11 Home Chinese edition 23H2It's locked with only one display language. I have tried to find support but could not....
  4. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home edition: What kind of Windows 10 home version is Microsoft selling at their website OEM, GGK, FPP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/f39ee6a7-afcb-4e96-8992-542d4e5cb3e7
  5. Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home edition: My laptop edition is windows 10 pro and has digital license linked to my Microsoft account. After reinstalling windows 10 with a bootable USB flash drive containing windows 10 setup files of windows 10 enterprise, l was surprised that it installed windows 10 home edition....
  6. Windows 10 Home Edition

Windows 10 Home Edition: How can I download and install Windows 10 Home Edition without cost? I have the valid and legal activation key from my old PC. ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/c9d711d8-0844-4d60-8fec-d4324e02eb9a
  7. win10 home edition , switch the display langhage from Chinese Simplified into Chinese...

in Windows 10 Customization
    win10 home edition , switch the display langhage from Chinese Simplified into Chinese...: I bought a HP laptop in China 2018 , OS pre-installed is win 10 home chinese simplified edition, how can I switch the display language from Chinese Simplified into Chinese traditional Taiwan ?? I have tried to add language but could not find Chinese...
  8. WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: HI IM CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT NEED TO INSTALL OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 HOME IVE TRIED TO REINSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT STILL COMES UP AS PRO I DID A REGEDIT STILL NO GO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET HOME EDITION SO I CAN ACTIVATE...
  9. Windows 10 Home edition.

Windows 10 Home edition.: I'm BILLY GEE, I have had a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I don't remember if I activated during installation, Since then I have upgraded to V 1803 OS Build 17134.1 KB4284848. I now experience a couple of problems:- 1. It now tells me I am missing some...
  10. Windows 10 Home edition

Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...