Windows 10: windows 10 Chinese input method

Discus and support windows 10 Chinese input method in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, Can you please remove "Mode Change Key" this unnecessary and annoying option and I also don't need "Default Input mode"! I think you should fire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zappcheng, Jan 7, 2019.

1. zappcheng Win User

windows 10 Chinese input method

hi,

Can you please remove "Mode Change Key" this unnecessary and annoying option and I also don't need "Default Input mode"! I think you should fire who make these design that guy, is wasting my time, can you tell me who and why need these?

one more thank windows 10 layout too much space!!! is unconformable

Thank You

:)

zappcheng, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Disinto Win User
    Disinto, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Chinese input method candidate words

look,when i play dota 2 , Chinese input method(pinyu) there is no candidate words list, it make me feel sad!

now,how can i change Chinese input method candidate words list from horizontal into vertical

海东徐1, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Entegy Win User

Chinese input method

I'm not really educated on keyboards for Chinese, but can you please tell me the difference between PinYin and the options offered on Windows Phone? I see 6 different input methods for Chinese.

As always, anything you want to see added in a future version of Windows Phone should go to the suggestion box.
    http://windowsphone.uservoice.com

Entegy, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 Chinese input method - Similar Threads - Chinese input method

2. Microsoft Pinyin Chinese input method spelling error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pinyin Chinese input method spelling error: in Chinese correct pinyin spelling is shi'denot si'dePlease correct it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pinyin-chinese-input-method-spelling/71a3b8ec-0026-45c6-84df-9d4f4a956546
  3. Microsoft Pinyin Chinese input method spelling error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Pinyin Chinese input method spelling error: in Chinese correct pinyin spelling is shi'denot si'dePlease correct it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pinyin-chinese-input-method-spelling/71a3b8ec-0026-45c6-84df-9d4f4a956546
  4. Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based: Hello, when someone add Mandarin Chinese Simplified input method it has a qwerty layout which is used to type in chinese.You still write the letters of alphabet, but after press space bar it turns to Chinese symbols.For example if you wanna say Hello, must write "nihao" press...
  5. Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based: Hello, when someone add Mandarin Chinese Simplified input method it has a qwerty layout which is used to type in chinese.You still write the letters of alphabet, but after press space bar it turns to Chinese symbols.For example if you wanna say Hello, must write "nihao" press...
  6. Using the Pinyin Chinese input method with a QWERTZ keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using the Pinyin Chinese input method with a QWERTZ keyboard: Hello, I need to use PINYIN but I'd like to use it with a QWERTZ keyboard layout instead of the default QWERTY. Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-the-pinyin-chinese-input-method-with-a/8e132d31-90c9-4ce1-85e1-e10bd44bf353
  7. Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working: Please help, I have been desperately trying to fix one "tiny" bug of Windows 10, and I have failed even with all my wits, it looks like the unpredictability and unsolvability of the unnumberable bugs & glitches of Windows OS have by far surpassed my individual intelligence, I...
  8. Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working: Please help, I have been desperately trying to fix one "tiny" bug of Windows 10, and I have failed even with all my wits, it looks like the unpredictability and unsolvability of the unnumberable bugs & glitches of Windows OS have by far surpassed my individual intelligence, I...
  9. Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10: It works only when "default" desktop. If CreateDesktop \ SwitchDesktop switch to another desktop, it won’t work. Can be verified with desktops https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/desktops...
  10. Adding Chinese Keyboard Input Method by Group Policy

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding Chinese Keyboard Input Method by Group Policy: Hi, As part of a recent rollout of Windows 10 computers for my client I was asked to include additional keyboards. I did this through group policy user preferences registry keys by adding a new key for each keyboard identifier; for example, 0000040c for French AZERTY...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install japanese keyboard windows 10

2. Windows 10 chinese input method

3. windows 10 chinese input

4. windows chinese input,
  5. windows 10 chinese inpit,
  6. how to type microsoft bopomofo on keyboard windows 10,
  7. chinese keyboard win 10,
  8. windows 10 xp input method,
  9. chinese input method (quick) in windows 10,
  10. how to see chinese keyboard on windows 10 screen,
  11. chinese input windows 10,