Windows 10: Windows 10 Chinese

Discus and support Windows 10 Chinese in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been using Windows 10 Chinese without a problem for years until today. * Change display language from English UK or US to Chinese Simplified,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LiKenong, Dec 30, 2020.

1. LiKenong Win User

Windows 10 Chinese

I've been using Windows 10 Chinese without a problem for years until today.

* Change display language from English UK or US to Chinese Simplified, China Microsoft Pinyin and the usual icon appears on my task bar. But then ....

When I try to input a specific character in pinyin, the screen only displays one character instead of a choice of homophones.

No new software installed immediately prior to this hiccup.

Any ideas how to return to normal service?

Thanks!

:)

LiKenong, Dec 30, 2020

2. chinese handwritten input for window 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.
    For more information, you can also refer to the below link:

Change your keyboard layout

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1 also applies to Windows 10.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Anusha Verma, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Chinese

Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Chinese

1. Windows 10 Chinese - Similar Threads - Chinese

2. What's these Chinese Folders in my C Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's these Chinese Folders in my C Drive?: My laptop has these weird chinese folders inside C drive. Inside are these zip files. Anyone has any idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-these-chinese-folders-in-my-c-drive/d777ad74-39d7-4ae6-9017-2350f917586d
  3. What's these Chinese Folders in my C Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's these Chinese Folders in my C Drive?: My laptop has these weird chinese folders inside C drive. Inside are these zip files. Anyone has any idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-these-chinese-folders-in-my-c-drive/d777ad74-39d7-4ae6-9017-2350f917586d
  4. Page File name in Chinese words.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page File name in Chinese words.: I'm just going through the system information and find that the Page File is with some Chinese words. C:\Windows\Ю I'm unable to locate it manually, is it a virus or malware, how to deal with it.System Configuration - Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2208 Mhz,...
  5. Page File name in Chinese words.

Page File name in Chinese words.: I'm just going through the system information and find that the Page File is with some Chinese words. C:\Windows\Ю I'm unable to locate it manually, is it a virus or malware, how to deal with it.System Configuration - Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2208 Mhz,...
  6. Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home: Hi, I am using Surface Pro 9 Windows 11 Home edition. I am unable to install Chinese language pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-chinese-language-pack-on-windows/5e9e7cc3-2160-4a38-923a-59ab9d94874d
  7. Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home

Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home: Hi, I am using Surface Pro 9 Windows 11 Home edition. I am unable to install Chinese language pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-chinese-language-pack-on-windows/5e9e7cc3-2160-4a38-923a-59ab9d94874d
  8. How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English: As the previous community posts were unhelpful to me.I have a Huawei d14 that I got from China.Specs:i5 13420H16 GB Ram512 GB storage With Windows 11 Home Chinese edition 23H2It's locked with only one display language. I have tried to find support but could not....
  9. How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English

How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English: As the previous community posts were unhelpful to me.I have a Huawei d14 that I got from China.Specs:i5 13420H16 GB Ram512 GB storage With Windows 11 Home Chinese edition 23H2It's locked with only one display language. I have tried to find support but could not....
  10. microsoft chinese input method can't display candidate item when i play cs2 or dota2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft chinese input method can't display candidate item when i play cs2 or dota2: when and how we can fix it? it's exist since 4 or 5 years ago on win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-chinese-input-method-cant-display/73f64117-86f2-473b-abf1-238d7b1ebeac