Windows 10: Windows 10 Circle freeze after restart or shut down and reboot

Discus and support Windows 10 Circle freeze after restart or shut down and reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I dont know how to fix this please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 404Apollo, Sep 19, 2021.

1. 404Apollo Win User

Windows 10 Circle freeze after restart or shut down and reboot

I dont know how to fix this please help.

:)

404Apollo, Sep 19, 2021

2. Windows freezes on the revolving circle upon reboot

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• What happens if you do not restart when the blue circle freezes?
    • Does the freeze happen only during reboot?

For now, I suggest that you place your computer in Safe Mode and reboot your computer and check if you still experience the freeze. To log into Safe Mode refer to the article provided in the link below

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

If you get the same symptoms in this mode as well, then I suggest that you check if you hard drive has any errors. To do so follow the steps below

1. Open This PC and then navigate to c: drive.

2. Right click on the drive and select Properties.

3. Then click on the Tools tab and under Error Checking
    click on Check.

Hope this helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Windows freezes on the revolving circle upon reboot

When starting, Windows locks after about 2 seconds (the rotating dot circle stops rotating and freezes). I have to force a shut down and after a restart, it then runs ok. Have reinstalled Windows 10 and still have the problem. Anyone else have this problem
    and know how to resolve it?

Windows 10- Original Title

PeterShaughnessy, Sep 19, 2021
  4. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Windows 10 Circle freeze after restart or shut down and reboot :confused:*Mad Windows 10 Circle freeze after restart or shut down and reboot :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Circle freeze after restart or shut down and reboot - Similar Threads - Circle freeze restart

2. Windows Restarting after shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Restarting after shutting down: I'm using Dell laptop, windows 10 for 15-16 months now. But recently some issues arose.Whenever I try to shut downTurn OFF the laptop, after 5 seconds it automatically Turn ON. Everytime I try, it turns ON.Secondly, when I long press the power button, it Turns OFF and doesn't...
  3. Windows Restarting after shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Restarting after shutting down: I'm using Dell laptop, windows 10 for 15-16 months now. But recently some issues arose.Whenever I try to shut downTurn OFF the laptop, after 5 seconds it automatically Turn ON. Everytime I try, it turns ON.Secondly, when I long press the power button, it Turns OFF and doesn't...
  4. Windows Restarting after shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Restart windows after shut down

Restart windows after shut down: Hi guys i boight a second hand motherboard and when i don't install windows and i turn it off with power button it turns off but when i install windows 10 and when I'm trying to shutdown it turns back on could it be a hardware issue?...
  6. Restart windows after shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart windows after shut down: Hi guys i boight a second hand motherboard and when i don't install windows and i turn it off with power button it turns off but when i install windows 10 and when I'm trying to shutdown it turns back on could it be a hardware issue?...
  7. Restart windows after shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Freeze and shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freeze and shuts down: Thanks in advance.I have a Lenovo Ideapad 720S-13IKB running on windows 10 Pro, purchased in Dec 2017, warranty expired, lenovo charges ~$700/ for replacing motherboard.Recently, it started behaving weirdly, even I type faster it freezes and shuts down, no blue screen or...
  9. Windows 10 freeze on shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freeze on shut down: Hi, I've just resetted my PC with everything removed and have a clean slate to start again. Problem is after a few days, with little apps installed and running happily, the shutdown freeze returned. I'm at a lost as to what to do. I'm not good in technical stuff so I'm...
  10. Fix Windows 10 reboots (restarts) instead of shutting down

Fix Windows 10 reboots (restarts) instead of shutting down: A number of Windows 10 users have various shutdown-related issues. The most common issue is that their PC reboots instead of shutting down. When they click shut down in the Start menu, Windows 10 doesn't shutdown, but instead restarts. Here is what you can do to avoid this...