Windows 10: Windows 10 clean install also giving issue again n again

Discus and support Windows 10 clean install also giving issue again n again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi , I did clean installation of windows 10 4 times but still issue again n again occurred. Also restarting is taking too much time .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SweetyKothari, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 clean install also giving issue again n again

Hi ,

I did clean installation of windows 10 4 times but still issue again n again occurred.

Also restarting is taking too much time .

:)

SweetyKothari, Dec 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 clean install issues

What's the deal with Windows 10 fall Creator update version?
    I thought the fall Creator update was final so I used the media creation tool and downloaded the latest fall Creator update from Microsoft. I did a clean install, installed the latest chipset drivers and the latest Intel management driver exc exc..

Problem number one is Microsoft Edge browser. It launches but when I type in the search bar and click enter Edge does nothing for close to two minutes. If I type in Google, Bing by default shows me google.com and when I click on it nothing happens. If I give it a few minutes the web page will open. I've tried going into settings and resetting Edge and also repair with no avail. My saved bookmarks never show up.. anybody have any ideas?

Problem number two, if I click on start, my app window opens, and I see all the shit that I don't want installed so I right click and select uninstall but yet the app icon remains. I actually have to select unpin for it to disappear. Even if I go into settings and select apps and select uninstall it does the same thing. It says it's uninstalled but yet that app icon remains..

I've checked all my drivers and everything is up to date as well as any Microsoft updates for Windows..

Problem number three..

The Microsoft store, I click on it and it takes a while to open up, and then when I select check for updates it gives me a whole list and it tries to update but gives me an error. If I let it sit for a while they'll install properly.

I've reset my modem and router believing it's connectivity issue but still nothing.

I've done 2 clean installs and the same shit keeps happening.

Back to problem number one with edge browser. I install Firefox and it works like a charm. Has anybody else encountered these issues and if so have you found a fix? Any help in these issues would be greatly appreciated.

fullinfusion, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 clean install also giving issue again n again

Windows 10 clean install issues

I have the well known to the webs 'Start Menu Not working / Slow opening apps from taskbar' like you in RS3 aka Fall Creators update,
    Even after CLEAN windows install...and there is no permanent fix out there, until M$ fix it.
    So i have clean install RS2 Iso and block the updates so RS3 dont install to my system.
    Im waiting for RS4 to be released hopefully fixes all those issues...but i doubt, they only thing they do is adding more and more bloatware.

Proof of my problem:

Start Menu Not Working in Windows 10 [Solved] - Driver Easy
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/start-menu-does-not-open-windows-10
    Fix Windows 10 Menu Not Working - Easy Steps - The Windows Plus

All those articles are fresth from January 2018, mind you all those ''FIXES'' dont work.

Video from 2015, until now the problems still exist:

LocoDiceGR, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 clean install also giving issue again n again

1. Windows 10 clean install also giving issue again n again - Similar Threads - clean install giving

2. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  3. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  4. Windows 10 update 22H2 is installed again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update 22H2 is installed again and again: winver output: version 1803 OS Build 17134.1246, Windows 10 ProTrying to install 22H2, but it- installs and keeps telling in updates history it requires a reboot - rebooting the computer doesn't help- after I "Check Updates" again, system commences downloading and installing...
  5. Windows 10 update 22H2 is installed again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 22H2 is installed again and again: winver output: version 1803 OS Build 17134.1246, Windows 10 ProTrying to install 22H2, but it- installs and keeps telling in updates history it requires a reboot - rebooting the computer doesn't help- after I "Check Updates" again, system commences downloading and installing...
  6. Windows 10 update 22H2 is installed again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 Frustration! - Corrupt Again After Clean Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Frustration! - Corrupt Again After Clean Install: So after a lot of problems with Windows 10 breaking down Settings, Store and other apps failed, I decided to do a clean install. After 16 hours of work installing the OS, installing applications from CDS via memory sticks from another computer, personalising the apps etc,...
  8. Printer connection issues again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer connection issues again and again: I have connection issuesto my printers in 2 different offices . Both are wifi. I have to call someone to fix it time and again. They keep saying the IP address is the issue....
  9. ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again): Hello everyone, I keep on getting bsod's due to ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. This is the analysis carried out by WhoCrashed. Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. On Wed 09/12/2015 08:51:58 GMT your computer...
  10. Windows 10 Installation Has Failed Again and Again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Has Failed Again and Again: I have successfully converted 3 PCs at work from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro with no problems. I spent a lot of time on the PC I personally use, because I had to do a lot of prep work before I was ready...new versions of many different software applications. And I made...