Windows 10: Windows 10 clean install and now I don’t have Ethernet controller driver?

Discus and support Windows 10 clean install and now I don’t have Ethernet controller driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i did a clean install of windows 10 and i dont have a the ethernet controller driver? I cant connect to the internet so how do i get that driver?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AI Phoenixity, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 clean install and now I don’t have Ethernet controller driver?

So i did a clean install of windows 10 and i dont have a the ethernet controller driver? I cant connect to the internet so how do i get that driver?

:)

AI Phoenixity, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Dillinger Win User

Ethernet controllers problems

thats what i have been doing is going to the device mgr and clicking the the let me choose. but it always says "windows can not install your ethernet controller. And there the Ethernet Controller isnt in the list..im going to be working on this all night. I just got back from work.

Dillinger, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Carsomyr Win User

Windows 10 clean install and now I don’t have Ethernet controller driver?

where is NVIDIA control panel in windows 10?

I cannot seem to get the nvidia control panel (system tray)
    I tried everything I could think of:

- Nvidia driver uninstall + device uninstall + change device auto install drivers in hardware settings + clean install... no joy...
    - Windows automatically installs some nvidia drivers, no matter what I try and I can't see or find the control panel.

Any suggestions?

Carsomyr, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 clean install and now I don’t have Ethernet controller driver?

1. Windows 10 clean install and now I don’t have Ethernet controller driver? - Similar Threads - clean install don’t

2. I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?: I’ve spent a whole 24hrs trying to figure out this issue. I found my old computer that runs windows it’s a RCA W101SA23. I factory reset it and now an option for WiFi is non existent. I’ve tried pretty much everything and when I troubleshoot it says I have no network adapter...
  3. I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?: I’ve spent a whole 24hrs trying to figure out this issue. I found my old computer that runs windows it’s a RCA W101SA23. I factory reset it and now an option for WiFi is non existent. I’ve tried pretty much everything and when I troubleshoot it says I have no network adapter...
  4. I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. So I installed windows got stuck on the network screen and i don’t have a Ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I installed windows got stuck on the network screen and i don’t have a Ethernet cable: I ended up bypassing the network thing but I now can’t connect to the internetOn my laptopon my phoneIt’s an acer a515-46Please help I can’t install an update and when I troubleshoot it just says your internet drive is either not installed or out of dateI’m not a tech savvy...
  6. So I installed windows got stuck on the network screen and i don’t have a Ethernet cable

So I installed windows got stuck on the network screen and i don’t have a Ethernet cable: I ended up bypassing the network thing but I now can’t connect to the internetOn my laptopon my phoneIt’s an acer a515-46Please help I can’t install an update and when I troubleshoot it just says your internet drive is either not installed or out of dateI’m not a tech savvy...
  7. I was trying to install windows 11 and I did a clean install and now I have no drivers...

I was trying to install windows 11 and I did a clean install and now I have no drivers...: I installed windows 11 on my LENOVO computer and I did a clean install now I have no Wi-Fi drivers or anything. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-trying-to-install-windows-11-and-i-did-a/c16ef9fb-33ad-4044-9838-6a98d0a3df8a
  8. I was trying to install windows 11 and I did a clean install and now I have no drivers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was trying to install windows 11 and I did a clean install and now I have no drivers...: I installed windows 11 on my LENOVO computer and I did a clean install now I have no Wi-Fi drivers or anything. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-trying-to-install-windows-11-and-i-did-a/c16ef9fb-33ad-4044-9838-6a98d0a3df8a
  9. Ethernet controller and intel network drivers don’t install on clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet controller and intel network drivers don’t install on clean installation of windows 10: On a new build I’m running, the network drivers and ethernet controller do not install on a clean installation of wondows. The computer cannot detect if there is any ethernet cable plugged in, and it cannot access the internet....
  10. Ethernet controller driver won't install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet controller driver won't install: I just turned on my PC i went on youtube but... it didn't work.If I go in device manager the ethernet controller device is unrecognis[IMG]7ed I tried installing the driver by searching automatically . Then I went to one of my friends and downloaded the needed driver [IMG]...