Windows 10: Windows 10 clean install shut down

Discus and support Windows 10 clean install shut down in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When Im trying to clean install, copying windows files is done like instantly while there is actually no windows files exist at all, is that possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JulyLee247, May 13, 2022.

1. Windows 10 clean install shut down

When Im trying to clean install, copying windows files is done like instantly while there is actually no windows files exist at all, is that possible? Then when its getting ready suddenly my laptop shut down by itself and when I turn it on says error because it was shut down unexpectedly so I need to do the installation process again and it keeps happening like that everytime. Any solutions?

:)

JulyLee247, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 clean install shut down

1. Windows 10 clean install shut down - Similar Threads - clean install shut

2. Windows 10 clean install shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 clean install shut down: When Im trying to clean install, copying windows files is done like instantly while there is actually no windows files exist at all, is that possible? Then when its getting ready suddenly my laptop shut down by itself and when I turn it on says error because it was shut down...
  3. Windows 10 clean install shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 clean install shut down: When Im trying to clean install, copying windows files is done like instantly while there is actually no windows files exist at all, is that possible? Then when its getting ready suddenly my laptop shut down by itself and when I turn it on says error because it was shut down...
  4. Issues with Laptop not shutting down after clean install of Windows 10 on new SSD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issues with Laptop not shutting down after clean install of Windows 10 on new SSD: Hi I recently upgrade my laptop with a new 500GB SSD. When I did this I did a clean install of Windows 10. All went well....I thought... Now when I click "Shut Down" the laptop appears to shut down, screen goes black, however the power is still on, Keyboard lit power...
  5. The operating system did not shut down clean

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The operating system did not shut down clean: When i power on the pc it says at the top .The operating system did not shut down clean and then it loads it freezes in 6 seconds the dots to i tryed how to do it it never worked my model .HP laptop .2020 HP laptop. .1,300 $ HP laptop Please tell me what to do....
  6. Windows didn't shut down cleanly

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows didn't shut down cleanly: I have Dell XPS8700. After a windows update last June, my computer wouldn't shut down in the normal way. After messing about, looking for a solution for weeks, I discovered that I couldn't open Intel Rapid Storage Technology software, & that it had been corrupted. Once I had...
  7. computer shuts down randomly showing"the opwerating system did not shut down cleanly"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer shuts down randomly showing"the opwerating system did not shut down cleanly": computer shuts down randomly showing"the opwerating system did not shut down cleanly" new computer, don't know why, have optane enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-randomly-showingthe-opwerating/a68f7186-4c26-4180-95b6-6daf60c2dc25
  8. The system shut down without Cleanly shutting down first Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system shut down without Cleanly shutting down first Kernel-Power: I have been getting this Event ID: 41 I in the past had several of these and changed motherboard which seems have fixed the issue, however it seems to have returned again. The last previous was back in 2016-12-02 this morning I get up to my main business computer/server has...
  9. shutting down and cleaning screen

in Windows 10 Support
    shutting down and cleaning screen: When I shutdown my asus laptop should I also unplug the battery cord. Also, what is the best thing to clean my computer screen? I know they are stupid questions, but I really don't know much about computers, going on 72 and fairly new at it. Thanks for any help. 68574
  10. Netbook shuts down when I try to start a clean Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Netbook shuts down when I try to start a clean Windows 10 installation: Hi guys, I have an old netbook here and I’d like try Windows 10. However, it shuts down when I try to start a clean installation. If I try to upgrade from windows 7 it works, but eventually the same problem happens during boot. It happens when the windows logo appears and...