Windows 10: Windows 10 clean install stuck at copying windows files at 0%

Discus and support Windows 10 clean install stuck at copying windows files at 0% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to do clean install by using a bootable UBS but it's stuck at copying windows files. My hp Pavilion x360 is stuck at the loading screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AkiraYM, Jun 30, 2020.

1. AkiraYM Win User

Windows 10 clean install stuck at copying windows files at 0%

I'm trying to do clean install by using a bootable UBS but it's stuck at copying windows files.

My hp Pavilion x360 is stuck at the loading screen and when I go to the system recovery, the screen goes black andsand i can't do anything so I'm tryingto do clean install.

Could anyone please help me.

:)

AkiraYM, Jun 30, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 30, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 30, 2020
  4. raj1388 Win User

Copying files stuck at 0%

Hi,

I had reserved a copy of windows 10 and i was able to download it through windows update. once it is downloaded i was asked to restart for updating. copying files stuck at 0% for 5 min and windows 7 ultimate x64 rolls back.

I can even see an error message in windows update page shows Windows 10 Pro installation failed error 80070006

Please help.
    Windows 10 clean install stuck at copying windows files at 0% [​IMG]

Windows 10 clean install stuck at copying windows files at 0% [​IMG]

raj1388, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 clean install stuck at copying windows files at 0% - Similar Threads - clean install stuck

2. Windows 10/11 Stucked at ‘Copying Windows Files 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 Stucked at ‘Copying Windows Files 0%: Need help with installation of either Windows 10/11 from scratch. This is a fresh and new installation. My specs as below:Intel i5 10th GenMSI B460M Mortar Motherboard 32gb RAMSapphire Nitro RX580 8gb with 4 monitors drive out from 2x HDMI and 2x DPFenvi T919...
  3. Windows 10/11 Stucked at ‘Copying Windows Files 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/11 Stucked at ‘Copying Windows Files 0%: Need help with installation of either Windows 10/11 from scratch. My specs as below:Intel i5 10th GenMSI B460M Mortar Motherboard 32gb RAMSapphire Nitro RX580 8gb with 4 monitors drive out from 2x HDMI and 2x DPFenvi T919 wireless/Bluetooth PCI card1x SSD Ubuntu 1x SSD...
  4. Windows 10/11 Stucked at ‘Copying Windows Files 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10/11 Stucked at ‘Copying Windows Files 0%: Need help with installation of either Windows 10/11 from scratch. My specs as below:Intel i5 10th GenMSI B460M Mortar Motherboard 32gb RAMSapphire Nitro RX580 8gb with 4 monitors drive out from 2x HDMI and 2x DPFenvi T919 wireless/Bluetooth PCI card1x SSD Ubuntu 1x SSD...
  5. The copying windows file is stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The copying windows file is stuck at 0%: I have an old computer. An hp desktop pavilion from either 2010 or 2011. It’s a prebuilt workstation with a really slow hdd. I bought a kingston 240 GB ssd from Amazon, to replace it. I downloaded windows media creation tool before replacing the drives and used it to make a...
  6. The copying windows file is stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The copying windows file is stuck at 0%: I have an old computer. An hp desktop pavilion from either 2010 or 2011. It’s a prebuilt workstation with a really slow hdd. I bought a kingston 240 GB ssd from Amazon, to replace it. I downloaded windows media creation tool before replacing the drives and used it to make a...
  7. The copying windows file is stuck at 0%

8. Windows 10 clean installation stuck on 'copying windows files' for a long time.

Windows 10 clean installation stuck on 'copying windows files' for a long time.: My acer laptop was extremely slow. So I tried to clean install windows. But the installation is stuck. After partition and drive selection area, it was loading overnight saying 'FINISHING UP' and nothing happens. So I powered off the lap and tried again. Now I can see my old...
  9. Copying files stuck at 0%

Copying files stuck at 0%: Hi, I had reserved a copy of windows 10 and i was able to download it through windows update. once it is downloaded i was asked to restart for updating. copying files stuck at 0% for 5 min and windows 7 ultimate x64 rolls back. I can even see an error message in windows...
  10. stuck at copying windows files 0%

stuck at copying windows files 0%: Followed the tutorial, extracted the iso. Ran set up. How long should I let it stay at 0% 7065

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 install stuck copying files 0%

2. windows stuck copying windows files