Windows 10: Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.

Discus and support Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a an hp pavilion gaming desktop 690-0034 that is currently stuck at "just a moment" blue screen. I had perform a reinstall of windows 10 from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pancho Pantera1, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.

I have a an hp pavilion gaming desktop 690-0034 that is currently stuck at "just a moment" blue screen. I had perform a reinstall of windows 10 from the recovery partition but failed. After it would go through the installation it would take me to the login screen where it said "administrator" and under that it had the loading circles with "Welcome" under that. About 2-3 seconds the screen would freeze. So I would manually power the PC and turn back on and would get the hp recovery screen saying "install unable to complete" with options to retry or back. I search that error and was inf

:)

Pancho Pantera1, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 23, 2023
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jan 23, 2023
  4. Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.

1. Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment. - Similar Threads - clean install stuck

2. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install leads to just a moment loop: Hi so basically my windows files and drivers were messed up in a way that it sometimes didn’t boot up properly and windows would not shutdown the computer and if the laptop went to sleep it would not wake upI assumed that the fault was with windows so I tried reinstalling...
  3. Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install: I've clean install my Win 10 Asus laptop. When the screen started for "Just A Moment" screen, there is no respond in few an hour. Anyone have a suggestion?...
  4. Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install: I've clean install my Win 10 Asus laptop. When the screen started for "Just A Moment" screen, there is no respond in few an hour. Anyone have a suggestion?...
  5. Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.: I have a an hp pavilion gaming desktop 690-0034 that is currently stuck at "just a moment" blue screen. I had perform a reinstall of windows 10 from the recovery partition but failed. After it would go through the installation it would take me to the login screen where it...
  7. Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.

Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.: I have a an hp pavilion gaming desktop 690-0034 that is currently stuck at "just a moment" blue screen. I had perform a reinstall of windows 10 from the recovery partition but failed. After it would go through the installation it would take me to the login screen where it...
  8. Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment...

Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment...: Hi so I was clean installing windows 10 using an iso not a usb drive so after I went through 2 setups then my pc was just stuck at Just a moment.. can anyone please tell me how to fix this thank you...
  9. Stuck at "Just a moment..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at "Just a moment...": I booted up my surface pro 3 and i saw just a moment in at the lock screen It has been stuck there for so long. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-just-a-moment/d446b53f-f71f-4f75-8e2f-b69103de8867
  10. Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop

Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop: I'm trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 (April 2018 Update) using a bootable USB using the official MediaCreationTool1803.exe but when I get to the Network stage of setup, it doesn't matter whether I connect via wifi, an ethernet cable or click skip, I...