Windows 10: Windows 10 Clean Install Stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 Clean Install Stuck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I attempted a Clean Install after the Blue Screen of Death. It has been stuck at 30% for over 3 hours. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KariBlack, May 19, 2019.

1. KariBlack Win User

Windows 10 Clean Install Stuck

I attempted a Clean Install after the Blue Screen of Death. It has been stuck at 30% for over 3 hours. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would putting in a new hard drive solve this problem?

Thanks!

:)

KariBlack, May 19, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 19, 2019
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, May 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Clean Install Stuck

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Clean Install Stuck

1. Windows 10 Clean Install Stuck - Similar Threads - Clean Install Stuck

2. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  3. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  4. Clean install stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean install stuck: Hello guys When i am doing a clean install on pc it gets stuck at 18%. I used windows tool to create bootable usb, cleaned all my partition and it still didnt Work. I have No idea what else to do. Please help me submitted by /u/Dayeretth [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 Clean install stuck with BitLocker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Clean install stuck with BitLocker: Hi All, I received a used laptop from a friend which was purchased from an auction. Its (Lenovo ThinkPad T450) currently using Win 10 but Im trying to clean install Win 10 on it with using a bootable USB I created and used on other devices. However, when I tried to press...
  6. Clean Windows installation stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean Windows installation stuck: Hello. I've been trying to install Windows for 3 days now. I finally got it to burn to a DVD but now it gets stuck at "Getting files ready for installation (95%)". I gave it plenty of time the first attempt by letting it run overnight, but it was stuck there. I did do alot of...
  7. Windows 10 - 1903 clean install stuck

Windows 10 - 1903 clean install stuck: Trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 - 1903. No problems with the initial boot, but after the 2nd boot it just sits there with the swirly dots ( this is the boot where it find devices) Any suggestions? 137057
  8. Windows 10 1903. Clean install stuck

Windows 10 1903. Clean install stuck: trying to do a clean install of Windows 10. The first boot is fine ( create the partition, 1 to 100% file copy) When it reboots, it sits with the circling dots and doesn't do anything past this point ( the next part would be the finding devices, but not even getting that...
  9. Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates

Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates: Greetings, I've just registered into this forum, i hope there would be someone who can solve my problem, thanks before My device: Laptop Asus G73SW Core i7 8GB RAM 460M 2x1TB drive UEFI support (but still with old bios interface) Media & method used: 8GB usb...
  10. Clean Install Stuck

Clean Install Stuck: A properly created Windows 10 USB flash drive will boot just fine with secure boot enabled. Fast boot has to be disabled in UEFI (sometimes) in order to enable getting to the boot menu that allows booting from USB. Thanks for the clarification. Putting this in my notes...