Windows 10: Windows 10 clean installation USB boot loop

Discus and support Windows 10 clean installation USB boot loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I’ve been trying to reinstall windows 10 on my new hard drive, and all of my old files are backed up elsewhere. However, whenever I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeanutMK IV, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 clean installation USB boot loop

Recently I’ve been trying to reinstall windows 10 on my new hard drive, and all of my old files are backed up elsewhere. However, whenever I try to boot from the USB containing the installation media, the windows logo appears only for a brief second before a command prompt-esque white line appears, with the windows logo briefly reappearing several seconds later before the pc reboots itself. If the BIOS is configured to boot the USB, this creates a boot loop. I have already tried unplugging everything unnecessary, and have even disconnected every other piece of bootable media during the proces

:)

PeanutMK IV, Nov 23, 2021

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 23, 2021
  4. thraxed Win User

Windows 10 clean installation USB boot loop

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 clean installation USB boot loop

1. Windows 10 clean installation USB boot loop - Similar Threads - clean installation USB

2. Windows 10 clean installation USB boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 clean installation USB boot loop: Recently I’ve been trying to reinstall windows 10 on my new hard drive, and all of my old files are backed up elsewhere. However, whenever I try to boot from the USB containing the installation media, the windows logo appears only for a brief second before a command...
  3. Windows 10 clean installation USB boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 clean installation USB boot loop: Recently I’ve been trying to reinstall windows 10 on my new hard drive, and all of my old files are backed up elsewhere. However, whenever I try to boot from the USB containing the installation media, the windows logo appears only for a brief second before a command...
  4. Windows 10 clean install boot loop

Windows 10 clean install boot loop: I was recently gifted a friend's old gaming pc about 2 years old and was asked to do a clean install of windows to remove their information, so I bought a windows 10 home USB from best buy what the geeks said I needed. While doing the install it failed at about 25%.Now when I...
  5. Windows 10 Clean Installation Stuck in Boot Loop

Windows 10 Clean Installation Stuck in Boot Loop: The hard drive on my HP Pavilion laptop went out not too long ago and recently I decided to attempt replacing it myself. I purchased a new hard drive with no operating system installed and borrowed a friend’s computer in order to download a Microsoft image onto a USB and boot...
  6. Windows 10 Clean Installation Stuck in Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Clean Installation Stuck in Boot Loop: The hard drive on my HP Pavilion laptop went out not too long ago and recently I decided to attempt replacing it myself. I purchased a new hard drive with no operating system installed and borrowed a friend’s computer in order to download a Microsoft image onto a USB and boot...
  7. windows 10 clean installation loop

windows 10 clean installation loop: I have been trying to install windows 10 on my hp laptop and it keeps looping from "hi there let's get a few things out of the way". i tried booting from usb to bypass it but seems not be to working. in all my laptop is stuck here[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Clean Windows 10 Install Loop

Clean Windows 10 Install Loop: Hey, I'm installing Windows 10 onto new new SSD, the setup will say its needs to restart, then it restarts and doesn't continue the install and then restarts the whole install? Any idea? Thanks *Smile 10346
  9. unable to clean install windows 10 from usb on home build - boot loop

unable to clean install windows 10 from usb on home build - boot loop: Hello, I just build a new machine with a Gigabyte B85M-D3H mobo, Intel Pentium G3258 CPU, 4GB Corsair Value Select DDR3 1333 and 120GB Samsung EVO SSD. I now want to clean install Windows 10 Home (64-bit) from USB drive (created with media creation tool), but the machine...
  10. Clean Installation of Windows 10 in a Loop

Clean Installation of Windows 10 in a Loop: I have sought guidance from relevant Windows 10 Tutorials and have met a problem. I have fitted an SSD to my Medion Akoya 5024D (MD7659) which now is four years old. The computer originally ran Windows 7 and I upgraded, first to Windows 8, secondly to Windows 8.1 and thirdly...