Windows 10: Windows 10 Clean Reinstall complete, setting up again

Discus and support Windows 10 Clean Reinstall complete, setting up again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Problem with Windows 10 update Moving on from here, and suggestions about partitioning my drive having successfully clean installed windows 10. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NE5, Oct 7, 2020.

1. NE5
    NE5 Win User

Windows 10 Clean Reinstall complete, setting up again

Problem with Windows 10 update

Moving on from here, and suggestions about partitioning my drive having successfully clean installed windows 10.

If I could do windows XP, this would actually be a no brainer, but its still a good suggestion. Even after restoring my mp3 files and personal docs, I'm going to have 300 gb approx spare and highly unlikely to use it for anything at all.

:)

2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Oct 7, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 Clean Reinstall complete, setting up again :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Clean Reinstall complete, setting up again - Similar Threads - Clean Reinstall complete

2. Clean Windows 10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean Windows 10 reinstall: Sorry for writing this in a separate post, im new so i dont know is there is some kind of chat for these problems. Anyways I want to reinstall my windows 10 fully on my ssd (I want all current applications, documents etc. To be deleted). Do I have to delete my files...
  3. safest resource to use to Clean up Windows completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    safest resource to use to Clean up Windows completely: My Edge Browser and File Explore are messed up and need to be cleaned: startup, unnecessary/unused /junk files/folders, and to et up this PC like new? I am tired of trying to find and fix problems that occur after each Windows/MS update and unwanted apps/extension being...
  4. Clean reinstall Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clean reinstall Windows 10: Lost admin rights 2nd Time and I'm trying to reinstall Win10 using the Media Creation Tool 1909. Unable to get my computer to boot from the USB drive the tool is on. No matter which option I choose, it boots to the sign in screen. Any help is appreciated....
  5. Reinstall after clean reinstall of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall after clean reinstall of windows 10: i back up my windows 10 machine to a western digital hard drive. Will that reinstall all of my applications? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-after-clean-reinstall-of-windows-10/1ef582dd-62a0-4774-a637-173c9f32cc19
  6. Windows 10 clean reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 clean reinstall: Will doing a clean install on a machine with a install file created on a different machine still allow me to have a activated version on the repaired computer? The machine that needs repairing is a Windows 7 computer that was upgraded when it was free. Thanks in advance,...
  7. REinstall of Windows 10 set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    REinstall of Windows 10 set up: Hi, I just reinstalled Windows 10. Had it before, went back to 8.1. This is so frustrating I might go back to 8.1 again! Firstly it made my fonts so tiny I have to squint at my monitor! I cannot set up a favorites bar. It says to select an icon that is a STAR with lines on...
  8. Completely cleaning up a win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Completely cleaning up a win 10 laptop: I have a win 10 laptop with some 20 programs installed. I should like very much to get rid of everything and end up with a clean laptop with only windows 10 on it; in other words, bring the laptop back to the way I received it originally. I know that I could uninstall all the...
  9. Windows reset but not setting up again

Windows reset but not setting up again: Hello, I had reset my windows 10, (only system drive). After the reset, 1. I landed on the log in screen. 2. Tried to log in with my email and password. 3. Unsuccessfull. 4. Connected LAN but its was not dectecting the internet connection. 5. Tried to reset the Laptop...
  10. Windows 10 clean reinstall

Windows 10 clean reinstall: I downloaded windows 10 during the free period, i now want to install it on a new computer before this one dies but I dont seem to have a product key - it was automatically updated How do i go about this?...