Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 cleanup image not showing

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 cleanup image not showing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sir, I have Windows 10 32 bit with legacy boot but my window have booting issue. When I start my computer it's showing windows has not loaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sagar_Das, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Sagar_Das Win User

WINDOWS 10 cleanup image not showing

Sir, I have Windows 10 32 bit with legacy boot but my window have booting issue. When I start my computer it's showing windows has not loaded correctly. I used SFC /scannow but it's not working.

I also tried DISM but it's showing cleanup image is unknown and when i try to resolve this I found package Servicing Commands and Cleanup image was not present in help list. Can it's possible to add this packages or fix this cleanup image issues.

:)

Sagar_Das, Feb 13, 2021

2. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Feb 13, 2021
  3. DISK CLEANUP

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which files are you trying to delete using disk clean up?
    2. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

Please reply back with the information to the above questions in order to provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps:

I understand that you are trying to free up memory using Disk Cleanup. If you are trying to delete files using disk cleanup on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer the following article on

Disk cleanup in Windows 10
    for steps to perform disk clean up on your PC.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 13, 2021
  4. WINDOWS 10 cleanup image not showing

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

You already have spaces in the command written.

In windows 10, CMD supports Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V so you can directly paste this.

FYI, the spaces are in between

• DISM and Online
    • Online and Cleanup-Image
    • Cleanup-Image and RestoreHealth
    Hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 cleanup image not showing

1. WINDOWS 10 cleanup image not showing - Similar Threads - cleanup image showing

2. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth: Why does it have 2 progressive lines?. First it was only 1 line, when it reached 84.9%, another line started from that percentage there and finished. And about a month ago doing this there were multiple progression lines....
  3. Windows 10 ,DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 ,DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth: I had Windows 10 21H2. I run "DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth" to clean my Windows. But in the next time I'm using Windows I saw some differents. So I went to Settings and checked my Windows version. It is not 21H2 ,it is 2009. Can anyone say what happened....
  4. Windows 10 ,DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ,DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth: I had Windows 10 21H2. I run "DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth" to clean my Windows. But in the next time I'm using Windows I saw some differents. So I went to Settings and checked my Windows version. It is not 21H2 ,it is 2009. Can anyone say what happened....
  5. Windows 10 ,DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth is stuck after the Image Version shows up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth is stuck after the Image Version shows up: I was installing the latest Windows update, and every time I try to do it, an error code shows up. The Windows Update Troubleshooter didn't recognize any problems, so I used the "Get Help" option. It recommended me to run these codes one after another:DISM.exe /Online...
  7. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: When I run this command its always stuck in 43-44 % its said access denied error 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/cd798b7b-e035-4d1b-9f9d-3b00a17fd9ca
  8. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth: I ran DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and know its stuck at 100% and blinking white bar Please help??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dismexe-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/7c37fa10-f609-4149-af72-52208fa3fcb6
  9. not showing progress while running dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not showing progress while running dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth: while running dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth its not showing any progress please help me with that. It just shows this.[ATTACH]...
  10. system compression windows 10 not showing in disk cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    system compression windows 10 not showing in disk cleanup: I have W10TP b10240 and I've been reading about this option for "System compression" in Disk Cleanup. I wanted to take it for a whirl, but I don't seem to have the option . how to add in the disk cleanup option*Sad [img] 25069