Windows 10: Windows 10 cleanup software?!

Discus and support Windows 10 cleanup software?! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Disk Cleanup it may be enough to do the job but it seems it doesn't offer many features so since I just fresh installed windows 10 I'm wondering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HappyRogue, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 cleanup software?!

Disk Cleanup it may be enough to do the job

but it seems it doesn't offer many features

so since I just fresh installed windows 10

I'm wondering which PC clean up software is the best to use in 2020

:)

HappyRogue, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 31, 2020
  3. DISK CLEANUP

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which files are you trying to delete using disk clean up?
    2. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

Please reply back with the information to the above questions in order to provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps:

I understand that you are trying to free up memory using Disk Cleanup. If you are trying to delete files using disk cleanup on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer the following article on

Disk cleanup in Windows 10
    for steps to perform disk clean up on your PC.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 cleanup software?!

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 cleanup software?!

1. Windows 10 cleanup software?! - Similar Threads - cleanup software

2. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.: I've recently been struggling with trying to fix my PC and I don't know what to do anymore.I've been consistently getting several errors in my BSOD's- Registry Error- System Service Exception- Kernel Security Failure-Kernal Thread Priority FailureI've done research on these...
  3. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.: I've recently been struggling with trying to fix my PC and I don't know what to do anymore.I've been consistently getting several errors in my BSOD's- Registry Error- System Service Exception- Kernel Security Failure-Kernal Thread Priority FailureI've done research on these...
  4. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Disk CleanUp doesn't clean up all files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk CleanUp doesn't clean up all files: Windows 10 - Disk cleanup will not delete Temp. Int or Thumbnail files no matter what I do. Did %temp%, scan now, all DISM's took forever, storage sense on, everything others recommend but nothing I do cleans up Temp. Int. or Thumbnails. What else can I do short of...
  6. Disk CleanUp doesn't clean up all files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk CleanUp doesn't clean up all files: Windows 10 - Disk cleanup will not delete Temp. Int or Thumbnail files no matter what I do. Did %temp%, scan now, all DISM's took forever, storage sense on, everything others recommend but nothing I do cleans up Temp. Int. or Thumbnails. What else can I do short of...
  7. Disk CleanUp doesn't clean up all files

8. About Disc Cleanup - News Flash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Disc Cleanup - News Flash: This recently came to my attention:Something was being said about Disc Cleanup in Win11 not showing where Folks were accustomed to having it or that it was gone*, now. Meaning if one Rt Clicks a Drive & goes to Properties, it is not in the resulting window. It's absence there...
  9. About Disc Cleanup - News Flash

About Disc Cleanup - News Flash: This recently came to my attention:Something was being said about Disc Cleanup in Win11 not showing where Folks were accustomed to having it or that it was gone*, now. Meaning if one Rt Clicks a Drive & goes to Properties, it is not in the resulting window. It's absence there...
  10. Should I use registry cleanup software ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I use registry cleanup software ?: Is it necessary to use registry cleanup software for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-use-registry-cleanup-software/9e887e63-74d2-415a-a9ae-6e447c2e0877