Windows 10: Windows 10 clicking "Type in the search" went Black Screen, and back

Discus and support Windows 10 clicking "Type in the search" went Black Screen, and back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-clicking-type-in-the-search-went-black/79f00ccf-db76-4078-99dc-4756462d6526 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by skyey1, Aug 5, 2022.

1. skyey1 Win User

Windows 10 clicking "Type in the search" went Black Screen, and back

:)

skyey1, Aug 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Redirecting

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 5, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Windows 10 clicking "Type in the search" went Black Screen, and back

Black Screen Isuue in Window 10

Hi kashish,

I would appreciate you for trying troubleshooting steps.

To understand the issue better, I request you to answer few questions:

• Does black screen appear when you before user login’s or after user has logged in ?
    • Does black screen appears when you lock your pc?
    This problem occurs because of a change in the behavior of Win Logon and Logon UI. This change introduces the potential for the deadlock.

I would also suggest you to install all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Follow the Below steps:

• Type settings in the Search area on the taskbar and select Settings
    • Select Update and Security.
    • Click on Windows Update and select Check for Updates

Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Sujay Balraj, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 clicking "Type in the search" went Black Screen, and back

1. Windows 10 clicking "Type in the search" went Black Screen, and back - Similar Threads - clicking Type search

2. Laptop screen went black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen went black: I was just reading an article then the screen randomly went black. I tried moving my mouse around, but it didn't show up and I tried turning it off and closing the screen, but it still didn't work because it was still on for some reason it didn't turn off. I fixed it now by...
  3. Screen went black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen went black: I was updating my PC to Windows 11 whilst restart power got cut off. Now my PC just shows black screen what should I do? Sometimes it does go to Preparing Automatic Repair stage but nothing happens....
  4. Screen went black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen went black: I was updating my PC to Windows 11 whilst restart power got cut off. Now my PC just shows black screen what should I do? Sometimes it does go to Preparing Automatic Repair stage but nothing happens....
  5. Screen went black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 clicking "Type in the search" went Black Screen, and back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 clicking "Type in the search" went Black Screen, and back: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-clicking-type-in-the-search-went-black/79f00ccf-db76-4078-99dc-4756462d6526
  7. Windows 10 clicking "Type in the search" went Black Screen, and back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 clicking "Type in the search" went Black Screen, and back: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-clicking-type-in-the-search-went-black/79f00ccf-db76-4078-99dc-4756462d6526
  8. My windows 10 went black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 went black screen: I've tried everything. I even reset my laptop but it still stays with a black screen and a cmd prompt. What should I do? submitted by /u/calvin426 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f79krh/my_windows_10_went_black_screen/
  9. Screen Went Black

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Went Black: I bought my HP Desktop All-In-One a couple months and it had been working great. I turned it on this morning, then left it for a few hours. When I moved the mouse to get the screen back on it stayed black. I checked the cables and they were fine and I put fresh batteries...
  10. windows 10 went black screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 went black screen?: I have win10 from the time it was released. From yesterday I experience system will not boot, it pass windows logo and then went black, after a couple of attempts it logs in win10 and works for 10 minutes, and screen goes black, no mouse cursor. Only I can do is restart...