Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS SIGN OUT TAKES LONG TIME

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS SIGN OUT TAKES LONG TIME in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have client-server setup in an educational institution that includes- 130 client comp (win 10 pro 1803) connected to one windows server 2016. All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ManoharAwate, Aug 1, 2018.

1. WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS SIGN OUT TAKES LONG TIME

I have client-server setup in an educational institution that includes- 130 client comp (win 10 pro 1803) connected to one windows server 2016.

All machines are new and updated.

there are around 1500 students, uses the computers for basic operations.

I have created roaming profiles with folder redirection (desktop,downloads and documents redirected).

when user logins -It's working fine. (folder redirection GPO works, proper user profiles, no error of temp. profiles)

However after completion of work users have to sign out, so that other students can sign in.

Problem is Sign out takes long time (varying from 20 to 30 minutes). no error in event viewer either on comp or server.

only shows event id 6005/6006 -The winlogon notification subscriber <GPClient> tooks long time to handle the notification event.

Infrom if there is any way to speed up sign out process.

:)

ManoharAwate, Aug 1, 2018

2. WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS SIGN OUT TAKES LONG TIME

I have client-server setup in an educational institution that includes- 130 client comp (win 10 pro 1803) connected to one windows server 2016.

All machines are new and updated.

there are around 1500 students, uses the computers for basic operations.

I have created roaming profiles with folder redirection (desktop,downloads and documents redirected).

when user logins -It's working fine. (folder redirection GPO works, proper user profiles, no error of temp. profiles)

However after completion of work users have to sign out, so that other students can sign in.

Problem is Sign out takes long time (varying from 20 to 30 minutes). no error in event viewer either on comp or server.

only shows event id 6005/6006 -The winlogon notification subscriber <GPClient> tooks long time to handle the notification event.

Infrom if there is any way to speed up sign out process.

ManoharAwate, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 28, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS SIGN OUT TAKES LONG TIME

Microsoft claims I signed up for Windows 10...

Click to expand... This is my list of hidden updates:

WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS SIGN OUT TAKES LONG TIME hidden-updates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS SIGN OUT TAKES LONG TIME

1. WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS SIGN OUT TAKES LONG TIME - Similar Threads - CLIENTS SIGN TAKES

2. Windows 10 logon take long time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 logon take long time: Recently, I have observed my Windows 10 PC taking long time to logon to desktop occasionally. After entering username and password, it may takes 10 to 30 seconds to complete the logon process and show Windows desktop screen. The Windows logon time is measured after PC...
  3. Windows 10 takes a long time to shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 takes a long time to shutdown: Hi. I right click the windows icon and then click shutdown or sign out then click shut down and nothing happens sometimes for 20 to 30 seconds. I can still use the computer in that time and then eventually I get the shut down screen with the rotating dots and the computer...
  4. Windows 10 takes a long time to boot

Windows 10 takes a long time to boot: It's my first time asking a question here . Hope i get some answers. I upgraded to windows 10 home from windows 8.1. My Windows 10 takes about 8 minutes too boot up My Notebook specifications are as follows. It is a HP Pavilion TS 15 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i3 4005U ,...
  5. It is taking a long time to download windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It is taking a long time to download windows 10: I am downloading Windows 10 to my Mac to put it on a drive to plug into my new computer. I started it at 1 in the morning and it is only on 53 mb. What can I do to make it faster? It says it is going to take a week....
  6. Windows 10 takes long time to boot

Windows 10 takes long time to boot: Hi, I had this problem since 2 days ago, it will take long time to boot and stuck on black screen with spinning circle for the longest time before I can sign in into my laptop. I have been trying to fix it with the internet help(windows 10 trouble shooting, reddit, etc)....
  7. win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out.: Hi Team, I am using win 10 64bit laptop. it is taking long time to sign in and sign out. i have installed latest patches and the laptop is Dell 5290 2-in-1. intel I7 processor. how can i fix this issue...
  8. Tabbing In and Out of Fullscreen Games takes a Long Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabbing In and Out of Fullscreen Games takes a Long Time: Hi, So I have laptop with specs that should run most games perfectly fine: i7 8gb ram (2 4gb cards) nvidia 970m 1tb hdd 7200rpm But recently (may have began after a windows 10 update but i cant remember) my comp has been taking huge amounts of time to tab out...
  9. Windows 10 takes a long time to boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 takes a long time to boot: So, I've encountered this issue lately where Windows 10 takes considerably longer to boot than before. (Usually 4 to 5 minutes) It used to boot under 30 seconds before so I don't know what went wrong here. So, the screen with the Windows logo and loading circle...
  10. Windows 10 takes a LONG time to login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 takes a LONG time to login: A couple weeks ago, my Windows 10 computer started taking a LONG time to login. The times have been going up and down, with a max of about 15.5 minutes, which happened today. Here's what I've tried to solve this issue: 1. Do a clean boot (no startup programs or services...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. signout takes 10 minutes

2. folder redirection sign out takes long time