Windows 10: Windows 10 Clipboard bug

Discus and support Windows 10 Clipboard bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I can't select from clipboard history using my keyboard. I mean I was used to press win+v shortcut and then using the arrow keys, I could select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by faridmzd, Jun 5, 2022.

1. faridmzd Win User

Windows 10 Clipboard bug

Hi, I can't select from clipboard history using my keyboard. I mean I was used to press win+v shortcut and then using the arrow keys, I could select the item from list and pressing enter I can paste it. But now I can just see the clipboard history, in order to select one of thoose I need to use my mouse, hover on it and then click left key. So how can I fix it. By the way it has started to act like that way after formatting pc to windows 10 again

:)

faridmzd, Jun 5, 2022
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

BUG REPORT - When using @ (at sign) on Croatian keyboard, system pastes clipboard contents

You found a place where the behavior is different, which is very interesting. Thanks for sharing! However at that place in the phone menu, the same behavior is shown by Hungarian for example. Or stated differently, there are two behaviors:

Case 1 – mentioned here in this thread

Steps to reproduce

• put some text into the clipboard
    • All apps » Outlook Mail » New » To » enter the sign ‘@’
    Expected results

Only the ‘@’ sign should be inserted.

Actual results

The ‘@’ is inserted and the clipboard content is appended.

Case 2 – mentioned in that other thread

Steps to reproduce

• put some text into the clipboard
    • All apps » Messaging » New » Message » enter the sign ‘@’
    Expected results

Only the ‘@’ sign should be inserted.

Actual results

The ‘@’ is not inserted but the clipboard content is appended.

Regression

So far, this is confirmed behavior for the Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, and Croatian keyboards.

Notes

Microsoft does not leverage Microsoft Answers for bug reporting. Why ever. Therefore here, such reports drown in the Internet swarm. Nevertheless, it is good to report such software bugs in a discussion board, because the bug can be edited, commented, and
    ‘closed’ when a workaround or solution is known. Anyway to report a problem, Microsoft wants you to use the app Windows Feedback, which is included since Windows 10 Mobile. To switch Windows Feedback to the English, please, go for All Apps » Settings » Time
    & language » Keyboard » add English (United States) and then switch the keyboard within the app Windows Feedback (at the bottom).

Abi99 (2), Jun 5, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Clipboard bug

Andre for Directly, Jun 5, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Clipboard bug

1. Windows 10 Clipboard bug - Similar Threads - Clipboard bug

2. Clipboard History Does Not Work Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard History Does Not Work Windows 11: I was using windows normally and then after I updated, my clipboard history stopped working. I have already searched on other forums but none of them work. I have used the following websites but they have not worked:...
  3. Clipboard History Does Not Work Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard History Does Not Work Windows 11: I was using windows normally and then after I updated, my clipboard history stopped working. I have already searched on other forums but none of them work. I have used the following websites but they have not worked:...
  4. Clipboard history pastes twice the same entry - a bug or am I missing sth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history pastes twice the same entry - a bug or am I missing sth?: When I open clipboard history win + V , then click on an entry, the entry is pasted twice! Like here:Discover Your Ikigai!Discover Your Ikigai!Discover Your Ikigai!Aw... I've just discovered THE CAUSE - it's because YOU CLICK TWICEStill, it might be considered a bug - rather...
  5. Clipboard history pastes twice the same entry - a bug or am I missing sth?

Clipboard history pastes twice the same entry - a bug or am I missing sth?: When I open clipboard history win + V , then click on an entry, the entry is pasted twice! Like here:Discover Your Ikigai!Discover Your Ikigai!Discover Your Ikigai!Aw... I've just discovered THE CAUSE - it's because YOU CLICK TWICEStill, it might be considered a bug - rather...
  6. Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion: When we want to use the list of copied things in clipboard using 'Window key symbol' & 'v', we have the following issue:If we have many or long list of copied things or texts, and when we are scrolling down, the title "Clipboard. Clear All" will scroll up with our scrolling,...
  7. Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion

Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion: When we want to use the list of copied things in clipboard using 'Window key symbol' & 'v', we have the following issue:If we have many or long list of copied things or texts, and when we are scrolling down, the title "Clipboard. Clear All" will scroll up with our scrolling,...
  8. Windows 10 Clipboard bug

Windows 10 Clipboard bug: Hi, I can't select from clipboard history using my keyboard. I mean I was used to press win+v shortcut and then using the arrow keys, I could select the item from list and pressing enter I can paste it. But now I can just see the clipboard history, in order to select one of...
  9. Windows 10 Clipboard bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Clipboard bug: Hi, I can't select from clipboard history using my keyboard. I mean I was used to press win+v shortcut and then using the arrow keys, I could select the item from list and pressing enter I can paste it. But now I can just see the clipboard history, in order to select one of...
  10. Snip & Sketch bug cannot turn off auto copy to clipboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch bug cannot turn off auto copy to clipboard: First off, I tend to use the Snip & Sketch app quite a bit, not the screen snip but the actual application. I usually use this as a image reference of something. Like for example, If i see a diagram in a article and want to reference it while Im reading through the article, I...